The Top 15 Best Multiplayer Horror Games That Are Amazingly Fun

Michaello2k

Trophies
Best Multiplayer Horror Games

It’s hard to make a spooky horror game when it has a multiplayer - you can find comfort around your buddies, always feel less alone and isolated when monsters are chewing on your legs or zombies are chasing you. These games though might prove to be an exception though - I’d like you to read my article and come to your own conclusions. Let’s begin!

15. Back 4 Blood​

As awesome as this game is, I expected it to be better than L4D2, but nonetheless - this game is awesome. It’s the same company that made the Left 4 Dead series and you can expect a 4-player co-op, where you’ll go on a journey filled with hordes of zombies and overgrown, zombie-like monsters on steroids. The game is awesome and still relatively new, so you can expect more to come!

14. Dead by Daylight​

The last time I played this game was back in 2017, I can only remember some ski-mask sociopath chasing me with a machete. My job was to turn on generators and kite the murderer. At times I’d have to pull my dumb teammates from hooks, sometimes troll them, and get flamed by them afterwards. The game is fun, plus it has a ranking system!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back