The Top 15 Best Indie Games With Good Graphics

Michaello2k

Trophies
Indie Games With Good Graphics

Howdy fellers, today we’re gonna discuss a list of indie video games with great graphics. I’ve played many games in the last 11 years and I was always puzzled by how these small studios could come up with games that have incredible graphics, sometimes even better than on some AAA titles!

And that’s exactly what I’ll be talking about - indie games that despite having a relatively low budget, came out with surprisingly decent graphics. Anyways, let’s get started with our first game!

15. The Stanley Parable​

A game that was made on the Portal 2 Engine - although to some the graphics might seem a bit old, I don’t really goddamn care - they kept up well to date and the game looks slightly cartoonish and realistic at the same time.
Not only that the graphics are decent, but you also don’t really need a beefy PC to run this game. The bare minimum for this game is an NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or an Intel HD Graphics 2000 - you can literally play this game on a toaster!

14. The Witness​

This game is kinda strange and unsettling, way too quiet, but maybe just because of that, you can appreciate the beauty of this game - you wake up on a colorful island, which at the same time looks mostly cartoonish. I was also impressed by the water reflections - objects reflected by the water look exactly the same and when traveling on a boat, you can be stunned by how awesome it looks. Shadows also present themselves very great and don’t affect the performance too much!

The minimum graphics card required for this game is an Intel HD 4000 Series - just like with Stanley Parable, you can run this game on a potato!

13. Friday the 13th: The Game​

Why be a serial killer in real life, when you can be the one and only Jason in a video game? That’s right, the game offers eye-pleasing graphics while brutally slaughtering poor baby boomers. The lighting is decent and despite the game being dark as hell, you can still spot out some graphical gems.

GeForce GTX 650 Ti (1024 MB) is the graphics card required at a minimum to run this game - it’s not that expensive and it’s barely above the potato tier of graphic cards. The game is awesome, by the way!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back