The Top 11 Best Hunting Games That Are Excellent

Michaello2k

Trophies
Best Hunting Games

Do you consider yourself to be a deer hunter? Do you like shooting rabbits for fun? Are you too scared to go after people because of a long sentence? Great, I will show you a list of epic games that are for people too scared to hunt bears in real life! Let’s start with:

11. BIGFOOT​

I think we get the idea of what’s going on in this game. It revolves around you or your buddy screaming, while the other one is sitting comfortably inside of their watchtower or camping truck. Your goal is simple - hunt down the Bigfoot. He’s big and mean, if you get hit by him, it’s gonna hurt, that’s why you should put traps everywhere and bail the F out when you see him coming!

10. theHunter: Call of the Wild™​

So here I was, walking around the steep mountains, while all of the sudden, there was an uprising of pissed off bucks - I don’t know how many deers or bucks or whatever there was, but I knew that I could not let myself fall victim to this mob of angry animals. I pulled out my scoped magnum and went to town with it - the bucks put up a good fight, but they were no match for my gunslinger skills…

I walked up to the last buck alive and heard it say “Why”? I responded with:
“lol idk”.

9. Cabela's Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts​

If you got sick of shooting a single baby deer with a revolver 7-8 times, then in this game you might face animals that might pose more of a threat than a lost baby deer. In this game, you might encounter bears, and these things will really F your day up if you don’t score a headshot. Of course, if you’re a man of honor, you can skip bears and continue to hunt deer and whatever.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back