The Top 10 LoL Most Fun Champions (2022 Edition)

Rat

Trophies
fun_champions.jpg

After I’ve let all my hatred out in the previous articles “LoL Most Hated Champions” time to do a 180 and say who are the most fun champions in this game. If you’re getting bored of the game this list might help you and bring back that spark in you to play it again.

Of course, the newest season just started and we got a brand new champion, and boy oh boy let me tell you is she fun to play, I highly encourage you to try playing her on PBE right now. I’ll be including her in this list so how about you stick around and see which spot she got?

Of course, some champions will be getting a full rework like Udyr and Ahri but we’ll have to be patient and see how they turn out in the end. Enough about me rambling let’s get into the champions!

10. Bard

bard_0.jpg

"Beep boop beep."

At our first spot, we have our dear Bard “The Wandering Caretaker”. Have you ever played this champion full AP or played him at all? If you haven’t you’re missing out. The amount of fun you can get from his dumb roams and the amount of damage this guy can dish out if he’s full AP will leave you wanting more and more.

During the laning phase, you’ll just leave your lane to collect your children and pop up on the mid lane to throw them at the enemy scoring your team a kill. And that’s not considered trolling, that's actually how you play this guy. Bard can also summon a huge tunnel where anyone is allowed to travel through them and if the enemy does it they’re in for a world of hurt!

Setting up ambushes with Bard will never get old. While collecting your children might seem boring at times don’t worry Bard has some strange and stupid noises he makes while walking around so your fun is secured and assured!

What makes Bard Fun:
  • You don’t have to play the typical support of staying on the lane, you can just wander off and do your own thing.
  • You can spawn a tunnel anywhere on the map so you can travel through it.
  • Throw the children you collected at the enemy so your team can get a kill.
  • His ultimate ability turns everyone into gold which makes the assassins on the enemy team baby rage.

9. Gangplank

gangplank.jpg

"With my sword and my shot I'll take my island back"

Do watchu want because a pirate is free, you are a pirate! Yar har fiddle dee dee being a pirate is always free because you are Gangplank “The Saltwater Scourge”. This pirate is in meta right now and oh boy can he do some insane things with his abilities.

Such as one-shotting ADCs and supports. But when you hit level 13 that’s when the enemy team starts shaking in their boots. Because they know you’ll be spawning barrels left, right, and center. No matter where they go they’re going to be in a world of hurt. Gangplank can be played either mid-lane or top lane. But no matter where you are you can always score yourself an assist with your ultimate ability because it’s global.

Even if you’re in spawn being AFK you can score yourself assists and potentially kills. Just make sure during the early game you get yourself a sheen so you can smash a whole cannonball with your Q through someone’s head and watch them cry about how broken your champion is.

What makes Gangplank Fun:
  • Gangplank can score kills and assists from anywhere on the map, no matter the distance.
  • Once you get sheen your Q will deal insane damage.
  • At level 13 your enemies won’t be able to dodge your barrels.
  • Gangplank can one-shot almost any ADC or any squishy support in the game!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back