The Top 10 Dead Island Best Weapons

Michaello2k

Trophies
Dead Island Best Weapons

Howdy guys, today I’ll let you know about the best weapons that you can find via quests or just by pure luck. Dead Island is full of weapons, some of them suck, some of them are OP, they can be common, uncommon, rare, unique, exceptional, or even legendary.

This Top 10 will consist of cutting/blunt melee weapons, ranged weapons(firearms, etc), and other special weapons. Anyways, let’s get started with the weapons:

10. Mounted Machine Gun​

mmgfix.jpg

Become a Rambo today!

What is this exactly? It’s an MMG, a beast that can unfortunately only be stationary. This thing can be found in a few places on Banoi Island - I’ve stumbled upon MMG’s in the city and in the swamp.
So why is this bloody thing on the list - it 1-shots zombies and they disintegrate when hit. It is satisfying and if this beast could be carried, well, good riddance zambwies!

Item details:​

• Pretty average fire rate
  • Can be found in a few locations on Banoi Island
  • 1-shots everything

9. Pick of Destiny​

pick_of_dest.jpg

Trotsky’s best friend!

You can get this odd, legendary pickaxe by finishing a quest called “Fallen Angel” given by Chris in the jungle. It’s a pretty good item, requires a relatively low level, and offers great durability mixed with very high force.

For a level 32 weapon, it’s pretty awesome and get’s the job done, especially if you’re playing as Sam B. I’d also like to mention the mods for this weapon:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back