The Top 10 Best Pirate Games That Are Amazing

Michaello2k

Trophies
Best Pirate Games

Do you fancy large oceans and boats? Are you a fan of shooting other ships with cannons? I surely am and today I’ll be talking to you about the best pirate games that have been released in the last couple of years!

I’ll include games where you’ll fight off legendary sea creatures such as Krakens, maybe ghost ships, or just simply other enemy faction ships. So yeah boyz and girlz, pirate games - let’s start with our first game:

10. Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™​

This game takes action in 1715, the golden age of piracy, where you’ll explore new lands, islands, acquire loot from underwater wrecks, engage enemies in a complex, yet satisfying combat system where you’ll kill countless swarms of pirates and other templars!

What’s also dope about this game - the graphics are top-notch, immersion combined with an awesome soundtrack will make your jaw drop. For a game that was released in 2013, I have to say this game is still keeping up to date and is surely worth a try!

9. ATLAS​

With all the drama that surrounded this game in the past 3 years, the opinions of many people have changed positively towards this game. ATLAS is a game where you’ll be able to build your ship and engage other players in multiplayer. Graphics-wise, this game is pretty demanding but looks beautiful nonetheless.

Of course, don’t expect this game to be too friendly towards you. Even if you gather enough material to build yourself a dingy or a small raft at least, you will most definitely get cannoned down by 9 out of 10 players.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back