The Top 10 Best MOBA Games To Play in 2022

Michaello2k

Trophies
jiojiojio.jpg

MOBA-type games will most definitely melt your brain. If you decide to play these games, you have to understand that you will sell your soul, develop severe anxiety problems, bipolar disorder, PTSD, and many more mental illnesses.

And that’s exactly what I’m gonna talk about to you - top 10 MOBA games that could potentially ruin your life <3! Let’s get started:

10. Arena of Valor​

The first time I took a look at this game, it looked like a cheap LoL rip-off, but after a closer look, I realized that this game is truly a hidden gem - my favorite champion was Gildur, he’s more of a tanky, mage class that generates a shield every time he uses a spell, can easily catch up to you thanks to Siege and he’s also a complete and utter permastunner - his ultimate revolves around spamming some golden shards and chainstunning opponents for at least 5000 years. That’s just 1 champion, in terms of game mechanics, they’re pretty similar to games like DOTA2/LoL and other MOBAs, but it is unique in terms of abilities and teamwork!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back