The Top 10 Best Blockchain Games That Earn You Crypto

Michaello2k

Trophies
best Blockchain Games

Howdy, sweethearts. I wrote a lot of articles about different games and different genres but I never told you about the games you could be playing to earn money.

That's what I'm writing about today in our article. So if your parents ever tell you go earn some money and to stop being a lazy child you whip out these bad boys and earn yourself a paycheck higher than your father ever would. Let's dive straight into the vidya games.

10. Alien Worlds (Web browser)​

In this game, you can run a planet and become a Planetary Council. So if you ever wanted to own a whole planet for yourself this game is specifically made for you. Not will you own a planet but you'll also earn yourself sweet money. In this game, you'll earn NFT game cards mine Trillium, battle other players and compete in some quests. You also have to be strategic in choosing, purchasing, and creating your own NFT's for the best gameplay choices since this can alone influence the direction of your game entirely.

In this game, you can earn around 20 dollars per day and you can earn yourself either Etherium, Wax or Binance Smart Chainc (BSC).

9. Splinterlands (Web browser)​

Have you ever played or watched Pokemon or Yu-gi-oh? Because this game is highly reminiscent of that. In this game, you'll collect cards that you can battle with or look at if that's your preference. The cards can be bought in the in-game shop or in the worldwide marketplace or traded with other players whatever your preference is.

Splinterlands today gets lots of updates and expansions so the game isn't abandoned just yet it's still kicking and alive! There's also a variety of cards but what you'll be aiming at to earn yourself money are the rare cards which can be put on the marketplace to be sold.

The way you can earn money is by playing and competing in ranked matches. By winning ranked matches you can earn yourself crypto currency or valuable game assets or rare cards. So your profit is depended on your skill level. If you're a scrub at card games don't bother with this one.

Thanks for sharing this awesome list of blockchain games that can earn you crypto. I've never heard of Alien Worlds before, but it sounds super interesting. Who wouldn't want to own their own planet and earn some sweet money at the same time? And Splinterlands sounds like a blast, especially since it reminds me of the classic card games I played as a kid.

I hope my comment was useful to someone.

I haven't played any of the games on this list before, but I am intrigued by Alien Worlds. The idea of running a planet and earning money while at it sounds like a dream come true!

Well, it looks like playing games just got a whole lot more productive! Who knew that collecting virtual creatures and trading digital cards could actually earn you cryptocurrency? I guess it's time to dust off those gaming skills and start earning some real-world rewards.

Plus, the fact that you can earn around $20 per day is pretty impressive.It's also interesting how the game involves NFTs and strategic decision-making that can have a significant impact on your gameplay.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back