The Strange Story Of Brian Fisher: Chapter 1

intetic

Founder/CEO at Intetic
Newcomer
Trophies
COMING SOON
Mystery game that will raise your creativity, your mind, thinking out of the box

We finally can say that Chapter 1 of our first game "The Strange Story Of Brian Fisher" is coming soon. We worked hard to come to the position to define the period. Our expectations for release are the first quarter of 2020. We will work hard in the next couple of months to be able to define the exact release date.

We are starting to build our community and we will provide to our community the game with quality that will make you satisfied. If you want to be updated for the progress and all information related to our game "The Strange Story Of Brian Fisher", please add this game in your Wishlist and follow us on:
Our hard work at the beginning gave us our first result, our first trailer. We hope that you will enjoy watching it. Let's stay connected.

About This Game:
the_whole_story_en.png

This story is about 38 years old police detective for disappeared people, Brian Fisher. 20 years ago, his father, who was space and Astro-physic scientist, disappeared under suspicious circumstances. After 5 months of his disappearance, he was pronounced dead, but his body was never found. This case was the reason Brian Fisher became a detective for disappeared people. Till now, he has never accepted that his father is dead. He wants to prove that his father is not dead and wants to find him alive. His father discovered the most important thing for the whole of humanity. So before telling the world that information, he disappeared. Brian, at the present time, is haunted by an unknown man who wants to steal the discovery that Brian has from his father to rule the world. Brian is not aware nor for his father's discovery, nor why the unknown man is haunting him.

1-600x338.jpg

The whole story has seven chapters. Through these seven chapters Brian Fisher is telling his story, the strange story how and why his father disappeared, who is the unknown man and how he is connected with Fisher's family, telling the story for events in the past that are connected with the present situation, and a lot of other things connected with his father and his disappearance.

2-600x338.jpg

chapter_1_story_en.png

This is only the beginning, just a very small part of the whole story, the first chapter where Brian Fisher starts telling his strange story. Brian tried very hard to find some trace of his father's disappearance in his life, but without success until one day, an unknown man kidnapped Brian and imprisoned him in his father's cabin deep in the woods in a barely accessible terrain. Brian's father used this cabin as a secret workshop in which he worked on all those things that required high secrecy. Brian doesn`t remember how he was kidnapped because he was left unconscious during the kidnapping following a blunt blow to his head by an unknown person who approached him at night while walking in a city park. He also doesn't remember how he found himself in the cabin.

4-600x338.jpg

He didn`t know that the cabin was owned by his father. He has never heard about that cabin before. He remembered that he read in one of the books his mother wrote about the secret cabin. The cabin from the book and the cabin where Brian is locked had a lot of similarities. He felt that he had been in the cabin before, but it felt like that was a very long time ago, in the past when he was a young boy so, he cannot recall the memories. Brian is locked in the cage in the basement of the cabin and the main goal of this chapter is to escape from the cabin using his creativeness, his mind, the tools that he`s supposed to find and his training by his father.

Last edited:
AstroAntics and Carbon Thank you for recognizing this coming soon game.

The game is a third person game with mix of narrative (the main character narrate the story while you are playing), a lot of riddles, puzzles that force you to think out of the box to be able to solve them. On that way you are discovering the story.

And this is only the first chapter of the game. There are 7. The second will come somewhere at the end of 2020.

Next couple of weeks we will create riddle on our game website that everyone can play in live in real world. That will be some kind of introduction that will show you what await you in the game. So, stay tuned and thank you again.

Next couple of weeks we will create riddle on our game website that everyone can play in live in real world

intetic I love the website - it looks absolutely beautiful! "Wow...just wow" is all I can say. :love: And those graphics look :eek: stunning!
A few questions:
What programming language are you using to make the game? What game engine are you using?
When will the full game be ready? Or is it too early for a release date?
How much will the game cost, or will it be a pay what you want model?
What platforms will it be available on?
Will you release it chapter-by-chapter, or release the game as a full 7 chapters at some period of time?

Looking forward to more news about your game!

xenonVirus. I'd like to make a game, but Visual Studio constantly throws errors and my sanity too. :)

Last edited:
P.S. (forgot to put these in my last post, sorry)

If you want to be verified and be recognized as an official game developer on JoyFreak, follow these steps.

xenonVirus. I like games, and I like game developers. But I like talking to game developers more!

Last edited:
AstroAntics We are using Unity Engine with C# and will be for PC, Steam, consoles. The game will be released chapter by chapter so, the first chapter is coming soon, first quarter of 2020. We already have Steam Store page. The price for first chapter will be reasonable, something between $5 and $15. You can follow on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter to be up to date.

And of course, I will read steps for official developer.

Thank you.

xenonVirus, Carbon: I want to announce to you that we launch the first online riddle to show you a little piece of what awaits you in the game. If you love riddles, you can try it. You can access it from the website Home page if the riddle is not solved yet ... or from the Characters page any time (doesn't matter if it's solved or not). If you like it, feel free to share this information with anyone you want.
Thank you and have fun!!!

Honestly loved your graphics efforts. I hope that you may also add some similar efforts in sounds. And then you have bad ass game right there.

Honestly loved your graphics efforts. I hope that you may also add some similar efforts in sounds. And then you have bad ass game right there.
Nova Completely in agreement with you. For good product all parts have to be on a good level. We are giving our best in sounds as well. Let see the final product.

For good product all parts have to be on a good level. We are giving our best in sounds as well.

That's good to hear, considering that when something is made with effort, time, and passion, it ends up being an excellent product.

xenonVirus. Hyped for the new game!

Nova Completely in agreement with you. For good product all parts have to be on a good level. We are giving our best in sounds as well. Let see the final product.
I hope you guys also add the gameplays on youtube.

I think any big update if you share in small videos that would be a good option too. People will be updated that way. Sort of like monthly work done at the end of the month video.

I think any big update if you share in small videos that would be a good option too. People will be updated that way. Sort of like monthly work done at the end of the month video.
I agree Nova. How much we are close to the release date, we will publish more and more information.

We just released our third teaser trailer. Hope you will like it. Stay tuned, the game is coming soon:

Sneak peek of our game that is coming at the end of this month. Stay tuned. Official trailer coming very soon!!!

With great honor and excitement, I am presenting the release trailer for the first chapter of "The Strange Story of Brian Fisher" where you will be playing as Brian, who is struggling with the disappearance of his father and is caught in some strange situations.

We hope you will enjoy it and wait for the end of the month to dive into the mystery…

See you all in Redstone County on April 29th, 2020!!! :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back