The Right Opinion: The Failure of 13 Reasons Why

Maddox

Trophies
The Right Opinion: The Failure of 13 Reasons Why - A Three Season Tragedy (ft. I Hate Everything)

Intro:
V shows, honestly something that I have an interest in, but seldom get around to actually watching.

My biggest problem is how much time they tend to consume, and although I promise you, I have too much free time™, it’s not time that I typically decide to dedicate all towards one TV show, I like to allocate it across various activities to maintain mental well-being, because after all, in this world called YouTube, we can all use that from time to time. I mostly indulge my time in films, which are typically shorter in total (with exceptions), and gaming, because, as I have always asserted, I am a gamer. Nonetheless, recently I have found myself in an interesting predicament because YouTube’s slow monetisation process has basically delayed so many of my videos that I found myself with a week on my hands, and a desire to cover something slightly different.

So, without further ado, I suggest we tackle that slightly different subject on this glorious, glorious day, and if you have basic reading capabilities you will know that this is 13 Reasons Why.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back