The Outer Worlds 2 coming to PC and Xbox

the-outer-worlds-2-pc-xbox.jpg

The Outer Worlds 2 was announced by developer Obsidian as part of the Xbox and Bethesda E3 2021 showcase.

The title seems to be in early development so it shouldn’t be expected any time soon.

Obsidian said:
New solar system, new crew, same Outer Worlds. The Outer Worlds 2 is coming… and when that day is closer we will show you more… but until then enjoy this.

Check out the announcement trailer, below.

The Outer Worlds 2 heads to PC and Xbox consoles.

We will see. I don't do much hype on any title anymore. I had hype myself and I bought Fallout 76. I had Hype and I bought Cyberpunk because I was playing The Witcher 3 and it was great. I've played Outer Worlds and highly recommend it, but believe it when I see it. Marketing today is more important than the content and execution of games

I bought a lot of Fallout 76 items for myself cause I like to play alone. Then there is only me and my online friends, I mean Jessica, Tom, Roger and Daniel.
The outer world was made by the same squad as Fallout. fo76 items are important for gameplay. I have a lot of fun when I tried to play with my whole team.
I bought treasure maps, outfits for my friends. I think about buying the armor set. I'm in need to buy plans, weapons, and Power Armor.
It's not about The outer worlds. It is the news about Fallout 76 items.
I found and bought my Fallout 76 items here: FALLOUT 76 ITEMS

Last edited:
I was pretty disappointed with the first game unless the sequel is a major improvement I dont think I will bother with this one.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back