The most famous video soccer games

Leonard

Banned
Trophies
The year 2022 was a very strange and special year in the field of football, especially in the field of video games, where one of the extraordinary events happened, and that was the separation of FIFA from EA, which was a rare event and for a long time it was a question for everyone why these two organizations They separated. Now, aside from these, I wanted to introduce you here the most famous football games.
Championship Manager 97/98 was actually a football game that was more than a game for its fans, and the main reason was the simplicity of the text of this game, which made it so popular without special graphics and images.
Pro Evolution Soccer 6
For years, Pro Evo matched FIFA stride-for-stride and kick-for-kick, but the general perception is that FIFA has come to dominate in recent years.
FIFA games
FIFA is today's number one football simulation game. It all started in 1994 with the first game called FIFA International Soccer, facing competition from other football games such as Sensible Soccer, Kick-Off, and Match Day.
Nowadays, there is a lot of competition on fifas games, most gamers are looking for the fastest ways to win this game and get coins.

yeah i agree fifa games these days is the famous one, look for fifa 23 coins to buy it and form your fifa ultimate team there are several popular shop.

The monetisation and focus on ultimate team has made FIFA less appealing to me over the years. I really love Football Manager though and it has definitely replaced FIFA for my favourite football game.

The year 2022 was a very strange and special year in the field of football, especially in the field of video games, where one of the extraordinary events happened, and that was the separation of FIFA from EA, which was a rare event and for a long time it was a question for everyone why these two organizations They separated. Now, aside from these, I wanted to introduce you here the most famous football games.
Championship Manager 97/98 was actually a football game that was more than a game for its fans, and the main reason was the simplicity of the text of this game, which made it so popular without special graphics and images.
Pro Evolution Soccer 6
For years, Pro Evo matched FIFA stride-for-stride and kick-for-kick, but the general perception is that FIFA has come to dominate in recent years.
FIFA games
FIFA is today's number one football simulation game. It all started in 1994 with the first game called FIFA International Soccer, facing competition from other football games such as Sensible Soccer, Kick-Off, and Match Day.
Nowadays, there is a lot of competition on fifas games, most gamers are looking for good fastest ways to win this game and get coins.
riddance

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back