Discussion The Morning Show on Apple TV+ is a masterpiece...

Clout

Trophies
Has anyone watched The Morning Show on Apple TV+? The first few episodes didn't really trill me and I began to think to myself "not another #MeToo propaganda" but by the 4th episode, I got hooked. Jennifer Aniston's dramatic performance was what I needed to get me hooked and not to forget Reese Witherspoon's presence just made the whole show a masterpiece. If you guys haven't watched it, watch it now! Try to go in with an open mind as most things said on the TV show had my jaw-dropping. The tension builds up throughout the show and by the finale, you'll find yourself wowed by it all. I'm not going to spoil it for anyone, better to watch it yourselves. So yeah, has anyone seen it, what did you think of it? Don't you think the chemistry was great between Jennifer and Reese ? I'm really looking forward to season 2 which I think has been confirmed.

Trailer

Last edited:
I need to remind myself to finish this. The first episode was really good. Now that I have + I can watch the whole series.

I need to remind myself to finish this. The first episode was really good. Now that I have + I can watch the whole series.
Honestly, watch it! You'll be amazed at how good it gets.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back