The Last of Us Part II - Release Date Reveal Trailer | PS4

Broken Shotgun

Trophies
There's gameplay videos too, but I didn't watch any of them, as I don't like to see too many spoilers in games that reveals too much of what is happening!

I'm so looking forward to February. :giggle:

Trailer is good but I don't know what is the difference in the new considering nothing much impressive there.

Naughty Dog can make better games than Capcom can, in this day and age.

There. I said it! :D

Capcom is getting older on the gaming though. They need to adapt to what the new generation wants. They can't get stuck in arcade forever.

well I really want to play it because the character ellie really wants me to see how the action. If you see from the video it's very good with very cool gameplay plus a very real game atmosphere.
and yah You must play the PS4 game here

I just checked some of the reviews on the page. It seems like good game from my experience.

Both this and Days Gone are fantastic games. I feel that games that aren't made by Capcom receive a lot of harsh criticism. It's not a crime to like multiple games at once! ?

Both this and Days Gone are fantastic games. I feel that games that aren't made by Capcom receive a lot of harsh criticism. It's not a crime to like multiple games at once! ?
I think capcom is also experimenting a lot sometimes and sometimes they just release plain old games. For example check new contra. it's awful.

Yeah. I noticed that they do this too.

They honestly don't know where to take their games and the RE Engine thing was just their last ditch effort to applease the most hardcore of fans. Because I mean, why develop a new engine, do a remake that ends up being nothing like anybody expected, as well as rip off a game that a company chose to cancel, and then do a BS spin off game, that has virtually zilch to do with the lore? This is why I've found myself kind of hating on Capcom these days. Unlike how I was 16 years ago, when I highly praised whatever they made. But I do think RE 4 moving the series to action is why the franchise slowly went downhill. It divided the fans into two columns, and there was no going back from that move.

Even the RE 2 remake was a generic game. At least in my opinion. All they really did was toughen up the zombies, but they lazily omitted so many enemies and other stuff. Like, come on. No crows, plants, cockroaches, giant moth, or spiders. The DLC felt like it had no real effort gone into it. Already, it's a crappy game from an outsider looking in. You get plant zombies, sure, but they ain't really the same as the Plant 43 variety from the original game's lab. Leon looks absolutely nothing like he did in the original, and he actually once felt like a video game badass. Unlike now!

Naughty Dog wouldn't dare mess up their series. It could always happen if people demand co-op and then I could see them pouring out a slew of mediocre games based on that concept. This fate seems to befall so many franchises.

Capcom have made their games go on for too long, but in a bad way. Capcom is only interested in the money side of things, no matter how many times they try to pull that wool over our eyes. And as you said, they experiment with stuff that they can attempt to scam people with. Like this "Project Resistance" nonsense, that looks like a pile of gimmicky garbage. Yet all the actual fans demand quality, only to be shunned by the very corporation they're paying money towards.

I am not sure how they are planning to work on future games. Just rebooting all time sequels won't be fun for long enough time.

I am curious about this game. From what I've tried of the first one and what I have seen. The first one had a pretty interesting bonding, and seeing Ellie has grown so much and become so hands-on when it comes to dealing with the pests. It was nice to see that friendly face not leaving her on her own. This game seems like it is going to have even more story cinematics and twists if I can base my assumption from the few trailers and teasers we've seen.

Even if it is still a while before the game is out, I think I might check it out.

Capcom is getting older on the gaming though. They need to adapt to what the new generation wants. They can't get stuck in arcade forever.

True.

I heard rumours a while back that they wanted to remake the first RE remake, and I was like NO-FREAKING-WAY!

That's by far the best RE game of all-time and is untouchable, in the same way the original RE2 is untouchable. But the cash cow came a-calling again, and they remade that, but it was nothing like the first remake (in fact, Capcom promoted it as a reimagining). This is why I made a thread on the Fandom wiki for The Last of Us, stating that I never want Naughty Dog's franchise to become as huge as RE did. For if it does, I know they'll milk it up the ass. I guess you know I have a point, though.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back