News The Last of Us Part 2 wins Game of the Year Award 2020

Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

Despite what would be fair to say was a mixed reception or a polarising response for the game overall, still cannot take away from the fact, that this game is awesome. At first, I was all sad about what played out, but it's still a work of art. Now I need a third part more than ever.

The Last of Us Part III could have Abby as the main character, but even I don't know where the arc can really go from here. Only time will tell.

Another game that’s overly hyped. I feel like some awards could have been shared.

I liked it a lot. I see no reason to cherry pick over any of the bad stuff. The only thing that tends to annoy me is the seemingly endless amount of flashback scenes. They overdid that.

No game is perfect. Or how about the people that moan about Abby, not realising that characters (both good and bad) need their story told? AMC did the same thing with The Walking Dead and Negan. ?️

At least it's probably going to remain way better than Resident Evil Village. That looks like another convuluted, filler game in Capcom's vastly overrated, cash cow saga. Which is what all of the sequels are now in that franchise. ?

Dem crafty dogs, though. Always sniffing around the area I am in and ratting out my position. Ah! ?

?

??‍???‍???‍???‍?

?????????

???????????

?????

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back