The Last of Us Part 2 - Who else is excited for this?

LividJay

Trophies
The Last of Us is one of my all-time favorite games. The story itself is captivating and the gameplay is just as good. Who else is excited for Part 2 with a more grown-up Ellie?

I have seen the trailer and it looks very cool. I am actually looking forward to this. I have yet to finish the first one though.

So many games, so little time.

That and I'm admittedly a bit of a trophy/completion whore.. :ROFLMAO:
lol I could care less about trophy/completion/achievements. The only achievement that counts is enjoying the game!

lol I could care less about trophy/completion/achievements. The only achievement that counts is enjoying the game!
Back when the Xbox 360 first introduced the system, I used to play some awful games just for easy achievements.. :oops:

I definitely try to stay clear from doing that now - my time is too precious to be spending it on games that I don't enjoy!

Wow, the trailer sure looks incredible. The first game was so out of this world. The plot, characters, the way emotion seeps into the game slowly... It's a masterpiece, and I would love to play Part 2.

I loved the first game! The lore and characterization really made you feel invested into the world the game built up, and made you want to see what it had in store for you next. I can't wait until Part 2 is released, that's for sure!

I haven't played neither of them I like to play the whole sequel together at once, I always do this with games and series, it increases the fun, it vigorous starting a game with the goal to finish it all at once, the rush that comes with it can't be accomplished other ways.

Last edited:
I'm excited, but to be honest with you I won't play the previous one, nor the upcoming one. I really enjoy the story and therefore watch YouTube videos about it.

We are excitedly waiting for the Part 2. We enjoyed the story and my husband really invest a time playing the game. And I'm watching while he was playing. The ending of Part 1 seems to be unexpected that's why we are excited what will happen in Part 2.

I think previous game was good so definitely looking for the new trailer. And last of us franchise has done a good job at that. I am definitely looking forward to the game. I think it'd be fun if I can play it in demo before buying it though. Because this year too many games are pending for me.

I am hoping I can play with the Resident Evil 2 games. I find it a disgusting game because of it's bloody scene. It's a bit violent in my opinion but I love the story. I wanted to kill those zombies and solve the mystery behind it. I couldn't imagine myself being with those zombies and run for my life. How am I suppose to live when they are around? ( Ha.Ha.Ha. ) It makes me scared but I need to fight back.

Playing the first part of this game was like I'm playing a Resident Evil game. That is why i like the game. The graphics is awesome and the story line is very interesting. The game play or how the game should play is also unique for me.

I don't like the gameplay as much as I like the role, but I hated the whole leftie part in Ellie's story.

Playing the first part of this game was like I'm playing a Resident Evil game. That is why i like the game. The graphics is awesome and the story line is very interesting. The game play or how the game should play is also unique for me.
I think when you play the zombie games or the games that have some sort of mutant infection. That naturally makes us compare with the resident evil and similar other games out there.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back