The Last of Us Part 2 spoilers have leaked

the-last-of-us-part-2.jpg

The Last of Us Part 2 spoilers have leaked ahead of the game’s June 2020 release date, developer Naughty Dog has confirmed.

We know the last few days have been incredibly difficult for you. We feel the same. It’s disappointing to see the release and sharing of pre-release footage from development. Do your best to avoid spoilers and we ask that you don’t spoil it for others.
~Naughty Dog.

The Last of Us Part 2 will be in your hands soon. No matter what you see and hear, the final experience will be worth it.
Heartbroken for the team. Heartbroken for our fans. We’re still incredibly excited to get the game into your hands.
~Neil Druckmann at Naughty Dog.

Naughty Dog’s reaction suggests the leaks in the wild are accurate. Rumours suggest the leaks have come from someone who worked internally on the upcoming title.

Update: Speaking with GamesIndustry, Sony has confirmed that it has identified the individuals responsible for the leaks. Sony said that the leakers weren’t affiliated with Sony Interactive Entertainment or Naughty Dog, as previously reported, but wouldn’t comment further.

The Last of Us Part 2 is expected on PS4 from June 19.

I am wondering if they are planning to do the anti NPC type of plot. I herad HBO was in that direction. But keeping those things aside, I am guessing the game would be something to look forward to.

The article The Last of Us Part 2 spoilers have leaked has been updated:

Speaking with GamesIndustry, Sony has confirmed that it has identified the individuals responsible for the leaks. Sony said that the leakers weren’t affiliated with Sony Interactive Entertainment or Naughty Dog, as previously reported, but wouldn’t comment further.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back