The Last of Us Part 2 Spoiler Videos Leak Online [Spoiler Warning]

THE LAST OF US 2 LEAKS 26 APRIL TLOU 2 LEAKS

Two additional clips on here. One tommy talking to Ellie and one is a young ellie which is kind of wild haven't seen this kind of stuff anywhere. They're at the bottom.
There not new!

i have a question, i heard that the original leak had like 2 hours of game between gameplay and cinematics, but what i see here (and everywhere i had search) is not up of 20 minutes, its true the original leak had 2 hours? if not, how much? all the leaked video is published on telegram? thanks, i dont care about the writen plot leak, im only interested on the cinematics and gameplay

Okay so that abby hitting Ellie and Dina is not the end.
In the video where Dina mention Joel's and Jessie's death you can see from the front and back that she has that arrow mark in the exact same spot.
In the other video with Ellie talking to Tommy you can see the broken nose and black on Ellie on the side she got punched repeatedly by Ellie.
This all confirms that this beating video is not the end

Repeatedly by Abby**
In the video where Dina mention Joel's and Jessie's death you can see from the front and back that she has that arrow mark in the exact same spot.
In the other video with Ellie talking to Tommy you can see the broken nose and black on Ellie on the side she got punched repeatedly by Ellie.

Did anybody cancel their advance order? Meh.

It's still gonna be a solid game though. Hopefully all of this spoiler-ish BS hasn't 100% put anyone off from enjoying the game. Although your anguish at reading this news is fully understood. Even I'm somewhat cross over that idiot's disrespect for us gamers. It was a dick move indeed.

Did anybody cancel their advance order? Meh.

It's still gonna be a solid game though. Hopefully all of this spoiler-ish BS hasn't 100% put anyone off from enjoying the game. Although your anguish at reading this news is fully understood. Even I'm somewhat cross over that idiot's disrespect for us gamers. It was a dick move indeed.
I haven’t, no. Although I know a few others who have. I get it’s spoiled the storyline for some people but the game is still worth venturing into. Even though the leaks have been shared on here, I still haven’t watched the videos fully and haven’t really absorbed it all because I chose not to spoil it for myself.

Omg!! Ellie dies!?!?
In the other video with Ellie talking to Tommy you can see the broken nose and black on Ellie on the side she got punched repeatedly by Abby.

Well, this thread absolutely blew up!
I gotta say, I'm very excited for The Last of Us: Part 2. Consider my summer satisfied.
June 19th can't come fast enough!

OMG that new 1.30 hour long video was just awesome! ?

In the other video with Ellie talking to Tommy you can see the broken nose and black on Ellie on the side she got punched repeatedly by Abby.
Oh OK thank goodness!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back