The JoyFreak Community Thread

Makes me happy to hear this! Always be you and never be apologetic about it ❤️
Being me is all I have, no matter what -- I am me, I am Crystal, until the day I die.
Transgender prisoners in Scotland now have to go to where they were assigned birth. ?
This is awful. A recipe for disaster and assault.
It saddens me when people hate on TG people.
I just wish people would try and understand what trans is before rushing to judgement. :(

Evening CT. Made a very tough decision today. Decided to shut down my forums. The growth just wasn't there. No sense in continuing to post with ZERO growth over the past year. It was tough, but it was also for the best. Hope everyone is good.

Evening CT. Made a very tough decision today. Decided to shut down my forums. The growth just wasn't there. No sense in continuing to post with ZERO growth over the past year. It was tough, but it was also for the best. Hope everyone is good.

(totally fooled me w/ the other post, lol)

That's awful, I'm so sorry you've decided to close down, but I completely understand your decision. I've shut down lots of forums in my time, it hurts, but it gives you vital experience for the next effort :)

(totally fooled me w/ the other post, lol)

That's awful, I'm so sorry you've decided to close down, but I completely understand your decision. I've shut down lots of forums in my time, it hurts, but it gives you vital experience for the next effort :)
Yeah it was a tough decision, thank you for the support. :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back