The JoyFreak Community Thread

shaba-robert.gif

I'm getting ready to watch The Last of Us TV show episode 4. I have already watched episodes 1 to 3 which episode 3 wasn't so good. I hope episode 4 will be very good.

I'm getting ready to watch The Last of Us TV show episode 4. I have already watched episodes 1 to 3 which episode 3 wasn't so good. I hope episode 4 will be very good.
I still need to watch it. I’ll probably watch once the whole season releases.

So Capcom made me happy for a change. They randomly announced a new animated film yesterday called Resident Evil: Death Island, which marks the long awaited return of Jill, alongside Chris, Leon, Rebecca, and maybe Maria, who is the only surviving villain from Resident Evil: Vendetta, that prior animated movie from 2017.

A minor thing, though. Why the heck is Jill looking exactly like her design from 2020's RE3 remake? I mean, really? Jill hasn't been seen since RE5, with that game's story being set in the year 2009 and also 2005 I believe, for the DLC where Chris and Jill confronted Wesker, only for Jill and Wesker to go over a cliff.

They should have based her looks on Julia Voth, the Canadian model who portrayed her in the original remake, since she was the basis for Jill thereafter. Even if yes, she's noticeably gonna appear older.

Checking out Hogwarts Legacy! Currently owning the game on Xbox Series X and PS5. It's that damn good.

Checking out Hogwarts Legacy! Currently owning the game on Xbox Series X and PS5. It's that damn good.
I knew it would be, unfortunately I will not be spending money on it. That hurts, because I really want to give it a go, but I can't support it.

Do me a favour and let me know how it is. It's one I will not be picking up for personal reasons, but I anticipate it's going to be an absolutely fantastic overall game.
I've been playing it nonstop and I'm not even a huge Harry Potter fan. I do enjoy the movies, but mainly picked it up because my wife is a huge fan of the books and movies. She actually has been watching me play this one. First off:
  • The map is HUGE
  • The level of detail is amazing. Puzzles, enemies, buildings, environment, etc. all offer so much.
  • Combat is pretty fun and deeper than people realize.
I am not that deep into the game, but overall it is really enjoyable so far.

I've been playing it nonstop and I'm not even a huge Harry Potter fan. I do enjoy the movies, but mainly picked it up because my wife is a huge fan of the books and movies. She actually has been watching me play this one. First off:
  • The map is HUGE
  • The level of detail is amazing. Puzzles, enemies, buildings, environment, etc. all offer so much.
  • Combat is pretty fun and deeper than people realize.
I am not that deep into the game, but overall it is really enjoyable so far.
That's about what I expected to hear. It's supposed to be a fantastic game. I'm both delighted and disappointed that it is, lol. Ah well, maybe I'll watch some lets plays or something of it, get a glimpse that way. I can't and won't buy it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back