The JoyFreak Community Thread

hi there,
is this forum is still alive?

Yes. Appears to be getting a redesign. :D

Pretty much all the other forums I visit are becoming dead, basically, apart from the same two or three people still posting alongside myself. But forums in this day of age are just never that active compared to when they were booming during the mid-2000s.

Facebook and Twitter took over, you see.

We're trying our best to keep forums alive all over the place, but it's a hard, hard thing to do.

We're trying our best to keep forums alive all over the place, but it's a hard, hard thing to do.
We are currently experimenting and have added a blogs section and a chat area. The chat area should be available from tomorrow.

We are currently experimenting and have added a blogs section and a chat area. The chat area should be available from tomorrow.
I love what you're doing so far! Forums are a passion project and you definitely put a great deal of passion into yours!

Arcades are an iffy thing, IMO, they provide a little boost at the start and then stagnate, taking up space. They are a nice distraction every now and then, but something to be cautious about.

thank you :) it’s all about trial and error, seeing what works and what don’t. Hopefully these new ideas work.
Oh absolutely! If we get complacent and just keep on doing things the same way over and over again then no one progresses.

Did you remember to acknowleddge the Tribal Chief? ;)
roman-reigns-wwe-universal-champion.gif

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back