The JoyFreak Community Thread

Hey to all the people who frequent this place...
imma just give a passing wave just in case. ??

#DrinkInHand watching Stranger Things before I start the new season. Been forever since I watched all the old seasons.
now that the stranger things season is over and what a thrilling season ender, the next season feels very very very far off. ?

also I'm hoping Eddie Munson isn't actually dead. ? fingers crossed

Just went for a nightly walk through the park wearing a hoodie and headphones. It's nice to catch a breeze while listening to some great tunes. I'm doing rather great, but it sounds like for some their days could be better. Things will improve - I know it!

That Australian tosser Gimpy is spamming all over anxietyforum.net, as usual. Saying shit about how my family deserve Covid and that my pregnant sister is apparently retarded, my dad suffers because he "put his dick in crazy" or something, and submitting all manner of other lying, shitty insults. Occasionally aimed at other users who saw his attacks.

Seriously. This guy does NOT act like he's 36.

Does he not realize that when I hire a lawyer, he will get a restraining order that he cannot plead ignorance to? He is just killing time until it happens, of course.

That guy needs to go kill himself. He is absolutely worthless, not to mention ridiculous. 5 years of cyber stalking a stranger in Scotland, who doesn't even care about his opinions. Catch a clue, fuck-o. With any luck, he will get beheaded on the Great Northern Highway by some bogan, crazier than he is.

No offense to genuine Australians, of course. Not all Aussies are colossal morons. But Australia and New Zealand doesn't need a fat dipshit like this twat giving these regions a bad rep.
Yeah most of them are like that in Australia it was a culture shock!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back