The JoyFreak Community Thread

What did people get up to over the weekend? I visited my dad’s and we had a family meal with my step mom and him. It was good fun.

I got bad news about my mum. Recently, she had to be rushed to hospital. I don't want to say it, but it's not looking good. ?

I feel very anxious. So please don't expect my normal ranting on Resident Evil. You know I usually have a lot to say about Crapcom, but not right now.

Take care. ?

I got bad news about my mum. Recently, she had to be rushed to hospital. I don't want to say it, but it's not looking good. ?

I feel very anxious. So please don't expect my normal ranting on Resident Evil. You know I usually have a lot to say about Crapcom, but not right now.

Take care. ?
I'm so sorry to hear that, I'm hoping for the best for you and your mum!

Take care. ?
That’s sad to hear. It’s tough when it happens to a family member. I hope she pulls through and gets better!

I went to see my mother on Monday. She didn't look very well at all. :(

I don't know when they can release her. My dad was supposed to go to the hospital yesterday, as he had a scheduled appointment. He was going to see my mum as well.

It's not a good time. My mother was quite agitated because my sister's ex boyfriend has custody of his son, and my sister hasn't seen him in person. He and his family like to tell lies. My mother was only receiving video calls through Zoom. But the whole affair was getting her down. She had to get the Zoom calls set up via a lawyer, too.

You see? It's not nice when social workers are involved. They can make your life a misery.

That's a lot to deal with, I hope she gets enough rest and great treatment. Best wishes for your mother, you and your family!

She's still in there. I don't know for how much longer.

By the way, this creep keeps logging in to read my posts. He is using my friend's face as his avatar, but he looks black.

I think his YouTube mockery videos are in bad taste as well. I hope someone can deal with him soon.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back