The JoyFreak Community Thread

Those mini PCs are pretty decent. Some only have like 2GB of space, but with a USB flash drive or SD card, it's not a problem to increase the capacity.

I don't know why people spend hundreds of pounds on equipment, when some cheaper items do more or less the same things anyway. Plus, I don't download a massive amount of things, so using up limited data doesn't affect me. Well, I just like to see a good interface and a browser that is effortless to navigate. ?

To be honest, I think phones are better than most laptops nowadays, and you can install a lot more apps that comfortably suits me. ?

There's even a hidden web browser on the Nintendo Switch. You have to input some IP configuration to find it, but there's YouTubers who can prove they have already achieved this. ?
I got the 2TB SSD in it. This thing is a beast. Then they have the M1 chipset from Apple, and it is completely silent.

I'm interested in buying a Smart TV someday. But it's too bad the price ain't very smart, though. :p

What a great day today. Got a bunch of work done at home. Then went out with some friends to have some drinks and play darts. Now relaxing playing some World Of Warcraft.

It's important to me... that you know you are free! ?

Because I never... wanna make ya change... for me!

?

Very hot day, taking some time to myself to catch some rays :) hope everyone is having a smashing weekend!

Can't wait for all the conferences to air on Sunday, something good should be shown.

Afternoon everyone. Workout done. Home and time to relax. Checking into American Pie 2 and playing some World Of Warcraft.

Afternoon CT. Lower body workout done. Cardio done. Yardwork done. Hope everyone is having a good day!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back