The JoyFreak Community Thread

Same thing I do every weekend, Pinky. Try to take over the world!

Couldn't resist...but essentially, the same as every weekend, try and keep the mother happy and tend to her.
That's so bliss! I hope she's well and you're having a fantastic weekend with her :)

That's so bliss! I hope she's well and you're having a fantastic weekend with her :)
She's getting quite far down the road now, in terms of dementia. She spends most of her time panicking and scared because she doesn't know what's happening, who everyone is around her, or why she can't go back to the children's home she started her life in that she thinks she still lives in. It's sad when your mother doesn't know who you are anymore, but you push through. It's my mother, I'll do whatever I have to do to make sure she's ok :)

She's getting quite far down the road now, in terms of dementia. She spends most of her time panicking and scared because she doesn't know what's happening, who everyone is around her, or why she can't go back to the children's home she started her life in that she thinks she still lives in. It's sad when your mother doesn't know who you are anymore, but you push through. It's my mother, I'll do whatever I have to do to make sure she's ok :)

She must be so proud to have a son like you. You have some great morals and I respect you for that. I hope she goes a long way with your support. Always here if you need to talk :).

She must be so proud to have a son like you. You have some great morals and I respect you for that. I hope she goes a long way with your support. Always here if you need to talk :).
I like to think she's still there, deep down, and she's pleased she's got someone looking after her in what has to be an awful thing to live through. Makes you keep going, thinking she is still in there, somewhere, and hoping she's content.

Thanks, I appreciate that :)

Has anybody on the forums caught the coronavirus at any time?

I hardly see anybody wearing face coverings anymore.

And it's the weekend! Looking forward to some time off and hopefully getting some work done

And it's the end of the weekend :(. Managed to get quite a bit of work done so it was somewhat productive which is good

Time for a relaxing day. Working on The Goat House website and leveling up in GTA Online

I hope everyone has a great week ahead! Keep us posted about your adventures, we’d love to hear it :)

Those mini PCs are pretty decent. Some only have like 2GB of space, but with a USB flash drive or SD card, it's not a problem to increase the capacity.

I don't know why people spend hundreds of pounds on equipment, when some cheaper items do more or less the same things anyway. Plus, I don't download a massive amount of things, so using up limited data doesn't affect me. Well, I just like to see a good interface and a browser that is effortless to navigate. ?

To be honest, I think phones are better than most laptops nowadays, and you can install a lot more apps that comfortably suits me. ?

There's even a hidden web browser on the Nintendo Switch. You have to input some IP configuration to find it, but there's YouTubers who can prove they have already achieved this. ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back