The JoyFreak Community Thread

Hi all :) Hope everyone is doing well! Have a great weekend and keep us posted on your activities, we'd love to hear all about it!

Pretty relaxing day today so no complaints from me. And it's the mid day of the week which is always good!

Frank (my friend) has moved house, so he cannot get any more nonsense from Gimpy, and I will be moving in the future as well. ?

I want to move back to Leith in Edinburgh. Or maybe at least move somewhere nearer to my family. I feel too shut in where I reside right now.

Happy Friday everyone! Looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend although it'll be inside my home since the weather is awful outside.

Sucks that is Sunday already, oh well time to go to bed and make the most of it when I get up.

Looking forward to the last premier league game of the season tonight. Hopefully, we can get a win.

Trying to get a new ISP this week. This current one was good at first but then fell to complete garbage these past couple of months.

Almost the weekend now, more & more people around me are getting vaccinated so it won't be long till I get one myself and can spend the weekends outside my house. Though, I honestly don't mind just sitting in and posting online either.

Can't wait for the end of tomorrow. My day at work isn't too bad which is great for a Friday

Hey, the weekend is almost here. What's everyone's plans?

Hey, the weekend is almost here. What's everyone's plans?
Same thing I do every weekend, Pinky. Try to take over the world!

Couldn't resist...but essentially, the same as every weekend, try and keep the mother happy and tend to her.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back