The JoyFreak Community Thread

So Resident Evil Village is looking like RE4, only it's in first person. That's ironic indeed, considering that RE4 is receiving a remake. :D

But does RE4 even need a remake?

Well, I never did like the idea of buying stuff in the RE games via these merchants. Like, by getting ammo from that fat turd of lard called the Duke, it's not a creepy experience anymore. That could technically disqualify the series as being 'survival horror' now.

Knocked out the 1000/1000 for both the Series X and the Xbox One versions of Madden NFL 21 yesterday after work.

Do you think scalping will be a future example of cybercrime?
I don't really know much about it but from my understanding, nothing about it sounds illegal. It could be illegal in some countries depending on what point it crosses the line and it becomes a crime in their laws.

I don't really know much about it but from my understanding, nothing about it sounds illegal. It could be illegal in some countries depending on what point it crosses the line and it becomes a crime in their laws.

There's some very mild progress on that front going on in Europe. I think the UK? I think that was focusing on the botting going on with the new consoles though.

There's some very mild progress on that front going on in Europe. I think the UK? I think that was focusing on the botting going on with the new consoles though.

Yes, in the UK. I did a brief article on it a while back but didn’t really look into the legal side of things. I’m not sure if it’s illegal yet though but there could be developments.

Oh yeah, Cybercrimes are fun to look into. Get to learn all about botnets, pen testing, rainbow tables and all sorts of fun stuff!

Absolutely! I’m looking forward to studying it in greater depth. Let’s hope I get a place!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back