The JoyFreak Community Thread

Who are you looking into at the moment? I've been hearing that Fidelity is a good option
I've been looking at either Webull or Injective. Both off the grid and Injective looks like it's gonna go live soon.

Chill night and weekend overall. Watched Royal Rumble last nigh. What a great PPV.

I know, but that's what this guy said. He said it's gay to like a transgender character, although it's not Abby who is transgender in The Last of Us series. Basically, some people just enjoy trolling for the hell of it. I'm sure they're trying to get me in trouble with the police, yet they keep making videos about me.

Like, I am regularly targeted by this Alfred Gimpy, who posted a stupid video of somebody driving near my flat. Yet this moron is in either Australia or New Zealand. I've known him since he ran a crappy website called Capcom Central from as far back as 2004. When I told my mother he keeps stalking me online, she said he has a definite mental issue. ?

How do you manage to keep attracting these special people? Seems your milkshake certainly brings all the boys to the yard....

Well, it is the internet after all...anything and everything can and most likely be unjustly criticised.

By the way, hello community thread, first time here~

I know, but that's what this guy said. He said it's gay to like a transgender character, although it's not Abby who is transgender in The Last of Us series. Basically, some people just enjoy trolling for the hell of it. I'm sure they're trying to get me in trouble with the police, yet they keep making videos about me.

Like, I am regularly targeted by this Alfred Gimpy, who posted a stupid video of somebody driving near my flat. Yet this moron is in either Australia or New Zealand. I've known him since he ran a crappy website called Capcom Central from as far back as 2004. When I told my mother he keeps stalking me online, she said he has a definite mental issue. ?
You'd certainly have to be either properly out there or seriously angry at someone to stalk them for years on end...

Well, he ran Capcom Central, so I have known him for at least 16 years. Back in those days, he was known as Nemesis556. He started stalking me knowingly, in the summer of 2017. His campaign of abuse has lasted up to the present day, although this guy is an adult.

I have asked the police MANY times to deal with him, and I used to have a lot of printed proof of his spam and harassment. But I binned it eventually, although I kept the pictures of himself and his dog as that's key evidence as to how to catch him. He had the same dog in his main picture on Twitter, so I made sure to screencap that before he altered it to something else. He's really not that bright...

I made a whole slew of threads about him on GetSatisfaction, Digital Point, Biohaze, and other forums. He also followed me to the Horror Film Wiki, and the Acting Wiki, before that closed. I'm also suspicious that he contacted people to do with films I appeared in. He is super envious of me. So hopefully, the police will catch up to him and I can get a restraining order.

Well, he ran Capcom Central, so I have known him for at least 16 years. Back in those days, he was known as Nemesis556. He started stalking me knowingly, in the summer of 2017. His campaign of abuse has lasted up to the present day, although this guy is an adult.

I have asked the police MANY times to deal with him, and I used to have a lot of printed proof of his spam and harassment. But I binned it eventually, although I kept the pictures of himself and his dog as that's key evidence as to how to catch him. He had the same dog in his main picture on Twitter, so I made sure to screencap that before he altered it to something else. He's really not that bright...

I made a whole slew of threads about him on GetSatisfaction, Digital Point, Biohaze, and other forums. He also followed me to the Horror Film Wiki, and the Acting Wiki, before that closed. I'm also suspicious that he contacted people to do with films I appeared in. He is super envious of me. So hopefully, the police will catch up to him and I can get a restraining order.
Have you changed your username and things like that, to throw him off? Seems really pedantic to track someone like that, particularly if you started out as a member of his forum...just...why? Makes no sense at all.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back