The JoyFreak Community Thread

Good afternoon!

Just doing a home work out. I've been inactive for a little while as things have been hectic. Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

So I thought I was going to come home and have a #DrinkInHand night after my long day at work. Got home at 8:30pm, ate, and was in bed passed out by 10:30pm. Then proceeded to sleep for 13 hours! I never sleep above 7 lol. Guess I was wore out.

Catching up on that sleep deficit. About once a month, after a few grueling weeks, I'll sleep for eight hours and then for two or three hours afterwards keep waking up very briefly only to fall right back asleep for twenty or thirty minutes. By the time I finally summon the energy to get out of bed I am jacked with energy the whole day through.

Ah, yeah, be very careful! The game's fun while it lasts, but don't get caught when it goes back down and bottoms out!

Upon further inspection I'm apparently wrong, a bunch of hedge funds bought into GameStop in order to sell and drive the price down so they could profit on the buy-back when it bottomed out, which I was right about, but apparently it's the guys from WallStreetBets, as Ash mentioned, that have been doing the pushing to get the prices higher and cost these hedge funds a substantial amount of money. It won't last much longer, I would wager, because the games like this rarely do, but good on them for doing to the hedge funds what they were trying to do to others.
Of course. I sold two of my seven shares earlier today and now I have my initial investment and a bit of profit back. Going to slowly start selling at certain price points but I'm trying to hold off until Friday. That's the big day when the hedge funds have to buy back the shares.

Of course. I sold two of my seven shares earlier today and now I have my initial investment and a bit of profit back. Going to slowly start selling at certain price points but I'm trying to hold off until Friday. That's the big day when the hedge funds have to buy back the shares.
Best of luck, I do hope the hedge funds get absolutely hosed, and here's hoping you make a tidy profit, as well!

I remember gamestop's stocks falling to dirt cheap like some months ago, huge regret not snapping up a few.

I remember gamestop's stocks falling to dirt cheap like some months ago, huge regret not snapping up a few.
The guy that started this all off did exactly that. I think he bought most for around $12 and he's rich so he bought quite a lot. He's already made millions.

The bastards at Robinhood are holding AMC stock too. They really don't want people to be making money.

The bastards at Robinhood are holding AMC stock too. They really don't want people to be making money.
Can't wait for this GME stuff to be over so that people can leave RobinHood. Awful company

My sister invested in AMC, as well...looking to see where this goes.

PREPARE FOR WAR

excited war GIF by Bud Light

I have somebody by the name of "Sam Toothless Hopps" talking about me in his gaming streams and videos.

Apparently, I'm a "fake Resident Evil fan" because I play The Last of Us Part II.

That's some supreme logic, right there. :sneaky:

People CAN play whatever they want, on THEIR own YouTube channel.

I have somebody by the name of "Sam Toothless Hopps" talking about me in his gaming streams and videos.

Apparently, I'm a "fake Resident Evil fan" because I play The Last of Us Part II.

That's some supreme logic, right there. :sneaky:

People CAN play whatever they want, on THEIR own YouTube channel.

How do you manage to keep attracting these special people? Seems your milkshake certainly brings all the boys to the yard...

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back