The JoyFreak Community Thread

Happy Friday Eve everyone! Yes, I've become that desperate for it to be Friday, that I'm now happy the day before :ROFLMAO:

Just finished WandaVision Episode 3. Good stuff!

Now checking into Captain America: The First Avenger

So I thought I was going to come home and have a #DrinkInHand night after my long day at work. Got home at 8:30pm, ate, and was in bed passed out by 10:30pm. Then proceeded to sleep for 13 hours! I never sleep above 7 lol. Guess I was wore out.

So I legit just spent like 3-4 hours on Sea Of Thieves with a friend. It's the most fun I've had in a long as time gaming. What a great co-op game. :)

We finally got some snow over here in London. Not much, but enough to make us happy lol

Evening everyone. A pretty relaxed Monday for me so far although my GME shares took a bit of a hit. Still in the green but it was a lot greener this morning lol

If we're talking about stocks, I hear Gamestops's is a roller coaster right now.
I wouldn't expect that to last, I heard companies were buying stock in order to manipulate the prices, sell off and then buy back when it bottoms out again. So be very careful with GameStop stock.

If we're talking about stocks, I hear Gamestops's is a roller coaster right now.
Yeah, it's pretty nice at the moment. I'm one of the idiots from WallStreetBets that has gone into it although not as much as the others. Only 7 shares for me

I wouldn't expect that to last, I heard companies were buying stock in order to manipulate the prices, sell off and then buy back when it bottoms out again. So be very careful with GameStop stock.

so that's what is going on, afraid I don't play stocks. Too risky and confusing.

Yeah, it's pretty nice at the moment. I'm one of the idiots from WallStreetBets that has gone into it although not as much as the others. Only 7 shares for me

Ah, yeah, be very careful! The game's fun while it lasts, but don't get caught when it goes back down and bottoms out!

so that's what is going on, afraid I don't play stocks. Too risky and confusing.
Upon further inspection I'm apparently wrong, a bunch of hedge funds bought into GameStop in order to sell and drive the price down so they could profit on the buy-back when it bottomed out, which I was right about, but apparently it's the guys from WallStreetBets, as Ash mentioned, that have been doing the pushing to get the prices higher and cost these hedge funds a substantial amount of money. It won't last much longer, I would wager, because the games like this rarely do, but good on them for doing to the hedge funds what they were trying to do to others.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back