The JoyFreak Community Thread

How is the new expansion? I haven't played Destiny 2 in about a year, so I know a lot of things changed, but I've got the new expansion and figured I'd give it a go, no idea what I'm getting myself into.
It’s pretty awesome. Didn’t get that far into it. But they’ve added quite a bit. I’m always into Destiny’s story, never been a PVP guy.

Afternoon everyone. Pretty relaxing Monday so far for me which is quite nice :)

I have (took) the day off. I wanted to grill some meats for lunch and dinner but of course it's raining and will be all day :cry:

I have a question about Cyberpunk. The version releasing isn’t the Series X version correct? That comes later right?

I have a question about Cyberpunk. The version releasing isn’t the Series X version correct? That comes later right?
The next-gen version for Cyberpunk 2077 is planned for 2021. It does support backwards compatibility though, so you can play it on your XSX.

The next-gen version for Cyberpunk 2077 is planned for 2021. It does support backwards compatibility though, so you can play it on your XSX.
Yes but are they doing the deal where if I buy it on Xbox One then I get the XSX version free?

No idea. Some developers do offer that option, while others don't.
I think I am going to get it on Stadia now. They are running a deal where you get another Stadia Premier Edition free (regularly $99) when you preorder Cyberpunk. Then I will grab the XSX version later :)

I think I am going to get it on Stadia now. They are running a deal where you get another Stadia Premier Edition free (regularly $99) when you preorder Cyberpunk. Then I will grab the XSX version later :)
I'll be grabbing my copy at some point too.

Just preordered Cyberpunk 2077 on Stadia. To good of a deal to pass up with the free Premiere Edition for getting the game. Will for sure get it in Xbox as well.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back