The JoyFreak Community Thread

Just got off the laptop. Going to take a break for a few hours!
break time comedy GIF by Kim's Convenience

Just got off the laptop. Going to take a break for a few hours!
Enjoy your break. Meanwhile, I'm probably going to sleep in a bit.
But not now! Sleep (at least now) is for the weak. Heh heh.

edit: Will probably go to sleep in an hour

Just had dinner myself, slowly slipping into a food coma.

Glad that it is Friday again. Going to enjoy a nice relaxing weekend doing nothing but sleeping and gaming

Almost the weekend! What's everyone up to this weekend? :)

OMG Madden NFL 21 Xbox Series X/S Edition started downloading. SO HYPE! What's even better is that it has it's own set of achievements!!!!

OMG Madden NFL 21 Xbox Series X/S Edition started downloading. SO HYPE! What's even better is that it has it's own set of achievements!!!!
Will that be what you’ll write your next review on?

Will that be what you’ll write your next review on?
Well I am split between several things right now. Wanting to review Valhalla, Fuser, Madden Series X, and an Elliptical we have lol. Just need to sit down and focus on one of them. Valhalla is so damn big though, it's going to take forever.

Well I am split between several things right now. Wanting to review Valhalla, Fuser, Madden Series X, and an Elliptical we have lol. Just need to sit down and focus on one of them. Valhalla is so damn big though, it's going to take forever.
Yeah, I’d imagine Valhalla will take you a while to write. You a lot of choices there! Write about the one that sparked your interest the most.

Happy Friday everyone. We now get to enjoy two days of relaxation. Anyone doing anything exciting?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back