The JoyFreak Community Thread

Grub in the oven. Been a good chill Saturday. Played Valhalla all day. Now working through Power while having some drinks. :)

high five season 2 GIF by Power

Guys I'm having too many negative thoughts and emotions. How can I keep it in check?
About what? I have always had anger problems. My outlet is with working out. Lifting weights allows for me to keep my shit in check. What is something you enjoy to do that can keep your stuff in check?

About what? I have always had anger problems. My outlet is with working out. Lifting weights allows for me to keep my shit in check. What is something you enjoy to do that can keep your stuff in check?
Exercise, Game dev, watching anime, playing games.

Thing is though, the negative thoughts are constantly on my mind and halt my progress on well... anything. Idk how to take the bad thoughts off.

Exercise, Game dev, watching anime, playing games.

Thing is though, the negative thoughts are constantly on my mind and halt my progress on well... anything. Idk how to take the bad thoughts off.
In my experience it's hard. There is no one answer for everyone in my experience. I have good days and bad days. I have to rely more on exercise since I am not playing college football anymore. But it's been that way for me for going on 12 years now. There are times my wife will flat out tell me "Go lift weights". That's what works for me. Doesn't mean I don't think negative shit at times, just have to do my best not to always think negative.

It's a shame that the end of the weekend is already upon us. Wouldn't mind another day of rest.

Getting back into Animal Crossing. Time to shake them trees, daddy needs some furniture.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back