The JoyFreak Community Thread

Just putting it out there. AC Valhalla is such a beautiful game. Playing on the Series X. Absolutely STUNNING.

What do you think of a reputation system? Would it be of interest to anyone? I personally think ATM, not so much but I'd imagine if the market place was to get busy in the future, it would probably be useful to have.

What do you think of a reputation system? Would it be of interest to anyone? I personally think ATM, not so much but I'd imagine if the market place was to get busy in the future, it would probably be useful to have.
A rep system would be great for the Marketplace when it gets more activity, but for now we have the Like interaction that's built into the site.

The load times are insane! I got so used to it taking forever in AC games like Origins and Odyssey. Wow the Series X is awesome.

Highly recommend it. I'm working on reviewing it, the Series X, and Fuser over on my site. Gonna take some time, but I enjoy writing :)
You write game reviews? I've had an idea that maybe members can earn credits by writing articles, whether its news or reviews. The articles section on JoyFreak seems to be getting the most views around here.

A rep system would be great for the Marketplace when it gets more activity, but for now we have the Like interaction that's built into the site.
Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. I'll keep that thought at the back for now.

The load times are insane! I got so used to it taking forever in AC games like Origins and Odyssey. Wow the Series X is awesome.
Yeah, I did see/hear about the load times being so much better on next-gen. I have yet to try it out at some point.

You write game reviews? I've had an idea that maybe members can earn credits by writing articles, whether its news or reviews. The articles section on JoyFreak seems to be getting the most views around here.

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. I'll keep that thought at the back for now.
Yeah I've been writing on and off for about 11 years or so. Was part of a pretty big PlayStation site back in the day, went to E3 many many times. Ended up leaving the site to focus on my career, and now run The Goat House and just review stuff I feel like writing about. My reviews on The Goat House can be found HERE if you are interested in checking them out. :)

Yeah I've been writing on and off for about 11 years or so. Was part of a pretty big PlayStation site back in the day, went to E3 many many times. Ended up leaving the site to focus on my career, and now run The Goat House and just review stuff I feel like writing about. My reviews on The Goat House can be found HERE if you are interested in checking them out. :)
I had a look just now and your style of writing is very professional. I like it!

I have university coursework due in today so I've been focused on that all day today. Very happy that it will be finished before my PS5 comes

Gets like that sometimes just gotta keep going though it's too easy to give up lad what are you playing.
It's actually a game project. I'm an indie dev... and honestly... I just didn't care for it and ended up cancelling it on Thursday.

I'm gonna be on one tonight aswell
It's actually a game project. I'm an indie dev... and honestly... I just didn't care for it and ended up cancelling it on Thursday.
Just keep it in mind you never know maybe you'll get another idea that will make you bring it back

A bit behind with my spiderman marathon. Hopefully I can get it finished before thursday

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back