The JoyFreak Community Thread

I managed to get a PlayStation 5 order but it's not going to arrive for a week or more. So I've been playing my Sackboy game on my PS4 Pro. It's really great, but I wish I was playing on PS5 with all its cool new features and short load times.

I also tried out the new Miles Morales Spider-Man but it feels like a DLC for the previous game. Which is cool, but I am putting it on ice until I get my PS5 so I can see all the glorious graphical advancements people are talking about.

Ugh. Not feeling so great rn. Shit canned my game that I've been working on the last 9 months this Thursday.

Ugh. Not feeling so great rn. Shit canned my game that I've been working on the last 9 months this Thursday.
Gets like that sometimes just gotta keep going though it's too easy to give up lad what are you playing.

Thank you. I look forward to seeing you what you'll purchase :).
Really eying that Username Sparkle, Xbox, Twitter, and Snapchat. Gonna take some time though to get that many Credits, but I am patient ;)

Time for some Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Assassins Creed Cheers GIF by Xbox

Really eying that Username Sparkle, Xbox, Twitter, and Snapchat. Gonna take some time though to get that many Credits, but I am patient ;)
I've added a preview of the username sparkle on the item page. Also, the way you're going, you'll get them in no time!

Enjoy AC! I'll be hosting a giveaway in the next few days! It will be detailed soon.

Just to add, there'll be various other ways of getting credits soon. I'm just brainstorming and testing a few things. There's so much more come!

Just to add, there'll be various other ways of getting credits soon. I'm just brainstorming and testing a few things. There's so much more come!
That's awesome. Maybe integrate get credits from even receiving likes on a post? Or a hot thread, etc. Just throwing ideas out.

That's awesome. Maybe integrate get credits from even receiving likes on a post? Or a hot thread, etc. Just throwing ideas out.
Yeah, that sounds good and will probably add those at some point too. I'm thinking along the lines of a spin the wheel to earn credits.

Yeah, that sounds good and will probably add those at some point too. I'm thinking along the lines of a spin the wheel to earn credits.
OH! That would be awesome. Like a daily spin or something. Good stuff!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back