The JoyFreak Community Thread

Looking great Aries. Can't wait to see what you have planned for the Christmas theme :D

Lunch break over. Back to work.

documentary now back to work GIF by IFC

Exactly.

Everyone was mad when reHorror closed down years ago. However, I'd say reviving it as Rely on Horror was a better idea, since they cover all horror games, including indie ones.

Evening CT. Finally home. Long day at work. So happy tomorrow is Friday......
Good evening! Just finished improving the conversations page. I have the contact us page to do tomorrow then I’m working on something more fun! More details to come over the weekend!

I cannot wait for the Game Awards. Do you think The Last of Us Part II has any chance of winning Game of the Year for 2020, despite all of the backlash from the fanboys?

Oh, and I hope we finally get to see the Silent Hill reboot. I know I keep saying that, but I'm like a starving Marvin for that franchise.

I cannot wait for the Game Awards. Do you think The Last of Us Part II has any chance of winning Game of the Year for 2020, despite all of the backlash from the fanboys?

Oh, and I hope we finally get to see the Silent Hill reboot. I know I keep saying that, but I'm like a starving Marvin for that franchise.
Silent Hill reboot would be huge.

What do people use to broadcast themselves these days with a mobile?

Since Google updated the policy on needing 1000 subscribers and all that jazz, for YouTube live streaming to be allowed, the site is practically useless to the average person who cannot proclaim to be a YouTuber at all.

I know you can live stream on Facebook, but the quality is basically ass. My phone doesn't seem to recognize my SD card, which means using my internal storage is pointless, as there's simply not enough space to keep videos. This is why doing it live to YouTube in the past was better.

In fact, I had a problem today where I installed the Facebook app on my Nokia 1 and it immediately froze. So I tried Facebook Lite. That's just awful. And Streamlabs is crap as well.

To be honest, I may give up on the idea of being a YouTuber. The Internet is dead now. Half the forums I go on are dead too. If you're not great at editing, nobody cares about rants and vlogs.

I cannot live stream on my laptops. One does not have a built-in webcam. The old Toshiba one I have has one, but there's no sound. I've been unable to fathom why that is. YouTube has sound, but my camera does not. I've looked at the settings and everything seems to be set correctly.

I had an Acer laptop. That's in the court just now, because of the nonsense involving this slag called Nicolette McKeown. She's this actress who kept slandering me. Now with this COVID-19 carry on happening, I don't have a date for court.

Fortunately, I am taking her and other people to court soon, provided the court doesn't take an eternity to set up the process. Right now, I just need to fill in small claims forms and print off letters I will be including, that explains everything that has went on. My own lawyer has been fobbing me off too. But I am looking forward to exposing these people soon.

I am bored out of my skull, even talking about that bitch and not getting anywhere from all of this moaning. Hopefully, I can get a non-harassment order granted so she cannot talk about me behind my back. Although that's not easy to prove. They'd probably keep on doing it anyway.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back