The JoyFreak Community Thread

Luckily, I am not working on the day my PS5 gets delivered. I only have one uni lecture so can't wait to get that done with and open my PS5
Still trying to track one down. Luckily I got a Series X, but no luck on the PS5. Both consoles look amazing, and I definitely on picking up a PS5 when I can. Love Spider-Man and God Of War.

So while we are waiting to venture back to the dark, foreboding town called Silent Hill, whether that's truly in the pipeline or not, I at least like to check out videos about the franchise on people's YouTube channels, even if they all have the same points reiterated, generally.

Anyway, I see more or less the same comments underneath the videos from other users. Stuff I must question like, "The games are nothing without Hideo Kojima!"

This is so irritating to see. Why? Well, Kojima has virtually nothing to do with the franchise besides creating that boring, overrated playable teaser game with a ghost called Lisa. Am I okay in saying so? He didn't really do anything for the series up to, what? 2014, or whenever that demo was released, right?

Now, it sadly seems that Team Silent has been pushed aside and all but forgotten in favour of this Kojima guy, who I quite frankly, know nothing about. I've seen his name thrown around and he is well regarded. That's cool. But how in the name of Jesus H. Christ did he make the games? Because I recall, he did NOT develop any of them.

Suddenly, it seems that everyone forgets that it was actually those people that built the series up into the legendary franchise it become. Why this guy gets credit over them, when it isn't arguably due, I've no idea. It's strange to me. But anyway, that's the end of my mini rant or whatever.

Been working on some things in the background.
Our improved account settings page.
profile_settings_joyfreak.png

So... I became so fed up of my Nokia 1 and my laptop being insanely slow, that I installed a VPN to use on my PS4. Surprisingly, my PS4 did not suffer any lagging at all. But man: OnlyFans is way too bloody slow otherwise.

?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back