The JoyFreak Community Thread

Got some Christmas shopping out of the way.

For one nephew:
RV6WHBD.png

And for my best friend:
yO8xJ1t.png

For one nephew:
RV6WHBD.png

And for my best friend:
yO8xJ1t.png
How adorable! Can’t believe we’re 53 days away from Christmas! I’m a bit of a last minute person and do my shopping a little closer to the festive.

My fellow Edinburger, the legendary James Bond actor, Sir Sean Connery, has gone to the great kingdom in the sky. Rest in peace. ?

Sad, sad news indeed. My mother's favourite (she's also from Edinburgh, grew up quite near to where he was from, so of course he had to be the favourite), and one of the best in the business.

I've always wanted to watch that one. Its ad kept popping up on the top of Amazon Prime and it looked good. Thanks for reminding me, I'll stick it on my list of things to watch.

It's a great series, but I did struggle with the first episode, so maybe a caveat for all that it takes an episode or two to really start to get into it, but once you do, it's a really immersive story!

Watching Hocus Pocus now

Yes, the classic!

Come little children I'll take you away, into a land of enchantment...

For one nephew:
RV6WHBD.png

This is the way!

Sad, sad news indeed. My mother's favourite (she's also from Edinburgh, grew up quite near to where he was from, so of course he had to be the favourite), and one of the best in the business.

It's a great series, but I did struggle with the first episode, so maybe a caveat for all that it takes an episode or two to really start to get into it, but once you do, it's a really immersive story!

Yes, the classic!

Come little children I'll take you away, into a land of enchantment...

This is the way!
I find most series' are like that. Hard to get into at first but after the first couple of episodes, you get really into it. I'm currently on my third episode of Fear the Walking Dead on Amazon Prime. I'll be eating dinner shortly, then tucking myself into bed and watching the rest of that.

Happy Monday CT. Taking tomorrow off, so hopefully today goes smoothly.

Hey everyone. A bit disappointed with the lockdown news in the UK today especially as it results in my driving test being cancelled :(

Home now. Me and the wife went out for margaritas with an early dinner. Time for some drinks!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back