The JoyFreak Community Thread

I need moderators for my YouTube channel. If anybody is interested, please let me know. It cannot be somebody who just registered either.

You don't really have to do much, besides approve or delete comments.

This is due to a certain arsehole with no life, constantly causing me grief. So you could say it's just a security measure.

Your avatar makes me think of ZZ Top. RIP Dusty Hill. ;)

Abandoned news is coming this Tuesday. I don't know what, exactly. Supposedly a major reveal of the gameplay or story, or whatever, is coming that day. Hopefully, it ain't just a tease.

Starting a new job tomorrow.. Excited, nervous, and all that jazz.

Above all I'm just hoping that I've made the right decision. I was pretty happy with my previous employer, but the salary just didn't cut it..

Starting a new job tomorrow.. Excited, nervous, and all that jazz.

Above all I'm just hoping that I've made the right decision. I was pretty happy with my previous employer, but the salary just didn't cut it..
Cool! What job?

Cool! What job?
Very similar role to my last job - IT Technician for a school (or schools).

Fingers crossed I'll be a bit more involved with the IT side of things with my new employer rather than basic hand-holding and vandalism repair.

Very similar role to my last job - IT Technician for a school (or schools).

Fingers crossed I'll be a bit more involved with the IT side of things with my new employer rather than basic hand-holding and vandalism repair.
Tell me about it. Applied to a few game dev intern positions. I hope I get something.

I'm going to Le Mans next week to watch the 24hrs (WEC) race, but it's been quite stressful trying to organise since it was only made possible (for me) from the Sunday just gone, after France moved from "amber plus" status to amber. I couldn't have done the required 10-day quarantine with starting a new job..

This morning I've been rushing to book the various PCR tests that are required for travel. The pre-departure appointments in Sheffield for next week are fully booked, so instead of a quick 5 mile trip I'm having to rush to Nottingham after work on Tuesday which is 30 miles! ..who thought travelling with the various COVID measures still in place would be a good idea?! ?

Well, Abandoned was not shown off because of a technical issue. And as I predicted, a lot of people are not impressed.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back