The JoyFreak Community Thread

Vacation over. Back at work.
No Way What GIF by Jumanji: The Next Level

Yes and no lol. It bothers me that work goes slow. But when on vacation days pass stupid fast.
That’s so true. It’s because when you’re enjoying yourself, you don’t take notice of time and it feels like it goes by fast.

It's been a very busy day for me. Going to come off shortly to relax. Hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday!

Yes and no lol. It bothers me that work goes slow. But when on vacation days pass stupid fast.
Unless you absolutely love what you do for work, it always drags. Gotta' find ways to make it more tolerable or even fun. If you can use headphones, listen to audiobooks, nothing better than being told a story to pass the time!

Unless you absolutely love what you do for work, it always drags. Gotta' find ways to make it more tolerable or even fun. If you can use headphones, listen to audiobooks, nothing better than being told a story to pass the time!
I mean I do enjoy my job. But like everything there are those days where shit just drags. I think everyone experiences that though.

Got off work, finished my 24 hr fast, ate something and passed the hell out in the couch lmao. Long first day back at work, wore me out more than I realized.

Just in bed watching an episode of fear the walking dead.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back