The JoyFreak Community Thread

Actually, I called them earlier this week and they claim they cannot cancel my contract as I didn't provide them with the correct security details, such as the email address I used when I signed up. So I just cut them off.

Well, it is raining today. Although I'm hoping to visit my sister this evening to install Alan Wake 2 on my PS5. ;)

My friend used to buy records, but he feels the group are just so overrated.

I don't like absolutely everything they've done. Especially their experimental music. Their influence is far reaching, which is why they are so respected.

I love the music from the 80s the most.

Alrighty, so I'm unsure who to ask or where else to post my query and this thread seems the most adequately appropriate.

I actually registered at this forum specifically coz according to Google - either someone going by 'JoyFreak'–(¿or perhaps it's refers generally to the forum itself?)–is said to be the creme de la creme of forum gaming type stuff and I'm looking for something in particular....however although I've not yet found what I'm after, I did notice the interesting onboarding strategy being employed here @JoyFreak.

I think it's really clever and after contemplating this I've decided I would definitely like to try a similar approach @n z f s f.nz –but I don't want to just shamelessly copy JoyFreak's exceptional example...😅plus I am an amateur at this sh_t and likely to f it up hilariously.

I'm wondering whether the individual/or individuals who set up the JoyFreak onboarding are still around?...a if they would possibly be interested in a paid job & available to have a go at creating a somewhat similar version of JoyFreak's onboarding on my forum.

Tbh I didn't even know about onboarding until about 6 weeks ago...🤭and have since lazily attempted several different onboarding strategies/options—without much luck so far. (This includes trying out two legit onboarding add-ons, which I just couldn't figure out properly.)

Yeah so, that's about the gist of it.
I surely will appreciate any constructive feedback to this query. 😁👍Cheers

😄 This is what I "love" about these mainstream forums....

....the whole - deafening silence thang.

Most encouraging indeed and I for one certainly feel enthusiastic about participating with such communities.

Just can't beat the sense of fulfillment ya get from socializing with a room full of cardboard cutouts of people.😂

Most encouraging indeed and I for one certainly feel enthusiastic about participating with such communities.

Just can't beat the sense of fulfillment ya get from socializing with a room full of cardboard cutouts of people.😂
Try Twitter Communities, forums are toxic

Have you tried Big Footy? :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking about this uncensored podcast thread idea
There would be a host and 1 or 2 guests with only those people taking part that would be aloud to post in the thread
There would also need to be some kind of schedule plus the host must be able to direct the conversation
Could prove to be worth reading if done right

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back