News The history of Minecraft

games_addict

Newcomer
Trophies
Minecraft_Horizontal-Key-Art-960x640.jpg

Hello, my dear friends. Well, today it's about Minecraft! That game is just all over the place and just like GTA, it definitely made an impact and is still staying strong in the games-to-play field. I was wondering when it came out and what is the history of that game and I read many articles about it, but I would summarize it here in this post! if you would like to read more details, go check the original link of the article: The history of Minecraft

1. In 2009, "Notch" released the first version of Minecraft, an open-ended, nearly infinite world, procedurally generated by the computer, with an algorithm that determines the terrain, climate, landform, and animal life of each piece of the generated world.
  2. In 2010, the developers introduced the possibility of using materials to "crafter", i.e. to make objects.
  3. In July 2010, the developers introduced Redstone.
  4. March 2012: First scientific calculator built in Minecraft.
  5. In the summer of 2016, Microsoft announced that Minecraft had passed the milestone of 100 million copies sold.
  6. Associated with a very young audience, Minecraft has seen a new competitor emerge: Fortnite, the "battle royale" of Epic Games, which appeared in 2017 and continues to gain in popularity with 78 million monthly players.

The original edition of Minecraft, now known as the Java Edition, was first developed in May 2009. Persson released a test video on YouTube of an early version of Minecraft. The base program of Minecraft (durable shield enchantments) was completed by Persson over a weekend in that month and private testing was released on TigIRC on 16 May 2009.

I can't be the only one that doesn't understand the Minecraft hype, surely.? ?

minecraft GIF

Inappropriate advertising / spam
This is a game that will live forever. I just adored and still adore Minecraft Survival Servers because it was on the Survival Servers could have fun. How many things we built and had fun with the guys there. But I learned a lot from the game.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back