Reviews The Goat House Presents: Xbox Series X Review

BigPete7978

#DrinkInHand
Trophies
Just finished up my review of the Xbox Series X over on The Goat House! Enjoy!

“It has been close to seven years since the first Xbox One was released. Just like all gaming companies, there was both good and bad with that console. With the hugely successful Game Pass, recent founding of “Xbox Game Studios”, as well as the Bethesda acquisition, many gamers are looking forward to where Microsoft goes from here. This is where the Xbox Series X comes into play. Yes there are two consoles for gamers to choose from, but the Xbox Series X is being regarded as the most powerful console ever. With that bold statement, let’s take a look at what it brings to the table.”

Continue Reading on The Goat House...

Great review. Thanks for sharing. I always found the Xbox controllers being slightly too big for my hands and get achy after a while of use. Glad to hear they've made the Xbox Series controllers cater for those with smaller hands as well.

Also to add, the launch lineup isn't that great either. I expect to see better games later down the line.

Great review. Thanks for sharing. I always found the Xbox controllers being slightly too big for my hands and get achy after a while of use. Glad to hear they've made the Xbox Series controllers cater for those with smaller hands as well.

Also to add, the launch lineup isn't that great either. I expect to see better games later down the line.
Thanks for checking out the review :)

I have a couple things to review. Fuser, Valhalla, an elliptical. There's tons in my backlog I will be getting to as well :)
I look forward to reading them. Your style of writing makes it so easy to read and understand. You have a good flow of writing which is what I like about your reviews.

I look forward to reading them. Your style of writing makes it so easy to read and understand. You have a good flow of writing which is what I like about your reviews.
Thank you. That means a lot to me :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back