News The first details of Resident Evil 4 Remake for Xbox Series X | S are filtered

EpicDoge

Trophies
RSgCw0mhmGGjvUbpEHO4k6xXz67T6i-z3GYTkI7-VxUETvVxleR8em6UigyEf2GMWcvvqEDOOqktQqZYmd2QMFpy3WgP3tcXuAvD8_dwyXbI5GjjYNjy7pd6J575p0tm0rJuRQcq=w637-h339

After the successful launch of Resident Evil Village, it seems that the next game in the series to hit the market could be Resident Evil 4 Remake. To know more about this title we will have to go back to last April, when a well-known leaker assured that the Resident Evil 4 remake would be in development since 2018. But now, with no fronts in the way, the first details of Resident have been leaked Evil 4 Remake for Xbox Series X | S, PS5 and PC.

Apparently, the Resident Evil 4 remake will have new content in its story, with additional elements for the infamous Chainsaw Man. As for the gameplay, it is rumored that Resident Evil 4 will abandon part of its controls and show something very similar to what was seen in the previous remakes of Resident Evil 2 and 3..

As reported by a user via Reddit, the leaks that you can see below come through a hack of Capcom itself a year ago. Said leaker assured that the Japanese company is aware of these leaks about Resident Evil 4 Remake, which seems to be exclusive to new generation consoles and PC, among other things.

Will Ada Wong be like this in Resident Evil 4 Remake?
  • The development of Resident Evil 4 Remake would have been restarted, being now less faithful to the original game.
  • Sony would be offering money for the temporary exclusivity of the game.
  • Exclusive on Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 5 and PC.
  • It can be played in first and third person, to suit the player.
  • Includes the famous photo mode.
  • Resident Evil 2 Remake character models have been recycled with some tweaks.
  • There will be additional content, where some characters and enemies will be explored further.
  • All game modes from the original Resident Evil 4 are included.
  • Its duration will be longer and longer compared to the original game.
  • There would be narrative connections to Resident Evil 2 and 3 Remake, in addition to Resident Evi Village.
  • There is a post-credit scene linking the game to Netflix's Infinite Darkness series.

BLOG: Resident Evil 4 Remake

I don't recalling playing Resident evil 4 through to completion... it will be the only resident evil game which I haven't completed though. I'll pick up the remake for sure.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back