- Jun 2, 2021
After the successful launch of Resident Evil Village, it seems that the next game in the series to hit the market could be Resident Evil 4 Remake. To know more about this title we will have to go back to last April, when a well-known leaker assured that the Resident Evil 4 remake would be in development since 2018. But now, with no fronts in the way, the first details of Resident have been leaked Evil 4 Remake for Xbox Series X | S, PS5 and PC.
Apparently, the Resident Evil 4 remake will have new content in its story, with additional elements for the infamous Chainsaw Man. As for the gameplay, it is rumored that Resident Evil 4 will abandon part of its controls and show something very similar to what was seen in the previous remakes of Resident Evil 2 and 3..
As reported by a user via Reddit, the leaks that you can see below come through a hack of Capcom itself a year ago. Said leaker assured that the Japanese company is aware of these leaks about Resident Evil 4 Remake, which seems to be exclusive to new generation consoles and PC, among other things.
Will Ada Wong be like this in Resident Evil 4 Remake?
- The development of Resident Evil 4 Remake would have been restarted, being now less faithful to the original game.
- Sony would be offering money for the temporary exclusivity of the game.
- Exclusive on Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 5 and PC.
- It can be played in first and third person, to suit the player.
- Includes the famous photo mode.
- Resident Evil 2 Remake character models have been recycled with some tweaks.
- There will be additional content, where some characters and enemies will be explored further.
- All game modes from the original Resident Evil 4 are included.
- Its duration will be longer and longer compared to the original game.
- There would be narrative connections to Resident Evil 2 and 3 Remake, in addition to Resident Evi Village.
- There is a post-credit scene linking the game to Netflix's Infinite Darkness series.
BLOG: Resident Evil 4 Remake