What's the best game franchise you've played?

Heatman

Trophies
There are so many game series out there for lots of gamers to choose from and have a great gaming experience. The one which I so much enjoyed playing with and still plays at the moment is Final Fantasy games series which starts from Final Fantasy I to Final Fantasy XV.

What's your favorite game series?

Final Fantasy is really good. But the best one for me is Legend of Zelda. I feel like I mention it a lot on this forum, I love it so much!

A group of games made by the same developer. There are many to pick from, but for me it would have to be the Bioshock series. All three of them have a unique atmosphere, memorable characters and creative gameplay. The first one has one of the best plot twists in all media, the second one has a unique and multilayered narrative, and Infinite still remains as my favorite gaming experience of my life. Which series is your pick?

Final Fantasy is really good. But the best one for me is Legend of Zelda. I feel like I mention it a lot on this forum, I love it so much!

Yes of course, I have seen you mention the game Legend of Zelda a couple of times here and it's very obvious that you really love the game.

It's true there are lots of game series that's really good and worth the time playing. I have to agree that the FF series is indeed one of the best game series out there. Another one I think is one of the best is Kingdom Hearts series, which is scattered all over different consoles. It's great that with the release of KH3, the new bundle will save you a lot of money and it includes remastered game and cinematic remakes of the old games.

It's true there are lots of game series that's really good and worth the time playing. I have to agree that the FF series is indeed one of the best game series out there. Another one I think is one of the best is Kingdom Hearts series, which is scattered all over different consoles. It's great that with the release of KH3, the new bundle will save you a lot of money and it includes remastered game and cinematic remakes of the old games.

Kingdom Heart series is a very good one as well. I have played it but not as much as I have played FF series.

God of War series is the best, by far. The storyline is great and playing as Kratos feels so good when you swing your chains or punch someone with those big fists. Combos are amazing, and if you learn how to play you are literally a Semi-god. I'm looking forward to the future parts of the game. The only downside is that the game is made exclusively for Play Station.

Hello again everyone! I have to say Assassin's Creed is the best game series. The game is made with keen details that makes game at different level and Ezio's trilogy is the best among all.

Kingdom Hearts would be my favorite series games so far. Final Fantasy is good as well but I think that I prefer Kingdom Hearts a lot more better.

Final Fantasy main line games are almost always great. But my favourite series of games are Jet Set Radio, Tinesplitters, Disgaea, Yakuza, Metal Gear Solid and Streets of Rage. Not one bad or average game between them.

I've played many series over time (I mean... a lot!) and I can speak with 100% of certainty that nothing - in my opinion, of course - manages to defeat the legacy that Residen Evil has created.

This game has an incredible atmosphere, an extremely well-crafted look, a story that holds your attention and still has great characters. Yes, my friends... I'm an unconditional fan of this series!

Final Fantasy main line games are almost always great. But my favourite series of games are Jet Set Radio, Tinesplitters, Disgaea, Yakuza, Metal Gear Solid and Streets of Rage. Not one bad or average game between them.

I have only managed watching the Yakuza movie but never played its game. It's an interesting movie about Japanese gang culture.

How amazing is the game?

Anno series. I just love them. I can get stuck for hours upon hours, losing track of all time sense :p

I've played (and enjoyed a lot):
  • Anno 1503
  • Anno 1701
  • Anno 1404 (the best one to date)

I skipped Anno 2070 and 2205, as I don't enjoy the futuristic approach. 2070 was a okay game, but 2205 was a disgrace. Which is also why it flopped. Thankfully, they acknowledged this and ended up making what looks to be a complete home-run:

- Anno 1800.

I've played the closed beta and it was just breathtaking. They've taken all the good stuff from older games (NOT 2205), and built upon that. It isn't a revolution, but then again that isn't what we true Anno fans want it to be. Good, fun, improved.

April 16 can't come soon enough.

I skipped Anno 2070 and 2205, as I don't enjoy the futuristic approach. 2070 was a okay game, but 2205 was a disgrace. Which is also why it flopped. Thankfully, they acknowledged this and ended up making what looks to be a complete home-run:
Oh, I looooove the Anno-series. :love: But I disagree with you here, Anno 2070 is by far the best game in the series IMO. I loved that it also had an environmental and pollution aspect that you had to manage - or risk facing pretty severe repercussions (hello tornados!). But I do agree with you on 2205, that was one of the biggest disappointments since Sim City 5.

Anno series. I just love them. I can get stuck for hours upon hours, losing track of all time sense :p

• Anno 1503
  • Anno 1701

- Anno 1800.

I've played the closed beta and it was just breathtaking. They've taken all the good stuff from older games (NOT 2205), and built upon that. It isn't a revolution, but then again that isn't what we true Anno fans want it to be. Good, fun, improved.

Wow, this sounds so exciting. I haven't had the opportunity of playing this game Anno series yet but from how you have just described the game, my flair for it just rose up to huge heights.

• Anno 1503
  • Anno 1701

- Anno 1800.

Sadly, I haven't heard about this game Anno series till now. It looks like a great game series because of how much you took time to explain it. This shows that you are really in love with the game.

I'm most likely going to be checking the possibility of getting the game.

Sadly, I haven't heard about this game Anno series till now. It looks like a great game series because of how much you took time to explain it. This shows that you are really in love with the game.

I'm most likely going to be checking the possibility of getting the game.

Mate, I'm very sure that there is still time for you to get the game and play if you really want to. It's still available and can easily be purchased. So, have fun with it whenever you are ready.

Mate, I'm very sure that there is still time for you to get the game and play if you really want to. It's still available and can easily be purchased. So, have fun with it whenever you are ready.

Thanks for your words of encouragement, it means the world to me. About the game, I'm still definitely going to be playing it sooner than I thought but as soon as I complete the current game I'm playing, then I might move into it.

Yeah if you want to give it a try, buy Anno 1404 + Venice expansion (Gold version on Steam). :)

RIGHT NOW it is at 75% discount!! Lucky ;) Ends in two days.

I have played tens of series games.
Dragon ball z , naruto , god of war , assassin creed , tekken , street fighters and so many more.
But when it comes to the best I would say crash. Every single game of the series is amazing.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back