What's the best anime based game?

zezo

Newcomer
Trophies
There are tons of video games which are made according to anime. They are of special taste if you know the anime of the game. Here comes the question , what is the best anime game you have ever played?

I don't know many anime based game, but maybe Attack on the Titan. I have played it on a console.

I think bleach and dragonball anime and manga definitely tops in there. I know there are many anime games out there. And say like DMC and Final fantasy which has yet to get anime but had some movies. They tend to rank better too. But it all depends on the community though. Some games are rated high based on the fan following.

I think bleach and dragonball anime and manga definitely tops in there. I know there are many anime games out there. And say like DMC and Final fantasy which has yet to get anime but had some movies. They tend to rank better too. But it all depends on the community though. Some games are rated high based on the fan following.
i agree DragonBall is the most top anime game based on anime. Naruto is also a good one. But the most awaited game right now is Jump Force in which dozen of anime characters are in one game.

I think that would be Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, the reason is for a anime based game to be good and do well, the anime first have to be a game suitable one, and Naruto is definitely one the story is beautiful the characters and their abilities and such is already fit for a game, Dragon ball is good too but, comparing to Naruto it's a bit limited.

I only played Attack on Titan and Naruto Shippuden for anime based game. I enjoy the adventure and the story itself. I am also attracted with the graphics and performance is good. I am not sure if there are new version these days but definitely there are different games to choose which are better than the olden days.

i agree DragonBall is the most top anime game based on anime. Naruto is also a good one. But the most awaited game right now is Jump Force in which dozen of anime characters are in one game.
Not sure how much naruto would be in demand. But for fighting is concerned dragonball is the market. And it turned out to be a lot good option from my point of view there. I also loved some of the other shounen games which were made over the years of the time.

The Naruto storm games have really done the series a great justice, even showing battles that were better than the manga/anime.

I think jump force and the bleach games should be worth recommending. I mean there are lot of bleach games that are worth playing. They have enough gameplay in it to keep you busy. And even better part is that the games have some real good graphics too. So I'd recommend bleach and the jump force.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back