The "2 SHOT" TAQ-M is BROKEN on ASHIKA ISLAND! - Best Warzone 2 TAQ M Setup

Are you tired of using the same old weapons in Warzone 2? Looking for a new setup to dominate your enemies? Well, look no further than the TAQ-M! This weapon has quickly become a fan-favorite for its high damage and accuracy. But, what's even better, is the new "2 SHOT" setup that has been discovered on Ashika Island.

The Best TAQ M Setup
Before we dive into the "2 SHOT" setup, let's review the best overall setup for the TAQ-M. The featured build on Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, created by BearPig, includes the following attachments:
  • Polarfire-S Muzzle: This attachment helps reduce the recoil of the weapon, allowing for more accurate shots.
  • SZ Recharge-DX Optic: A great optic that offers a clear view of your enemies, allowing for precise aiming.
  • FTAC Ripper 56 Underbarrel: This attachment offers additional stability, which is crucial when engaging enemies at long range.
  • 20 Round Mag Magazine: While this magazine may have less capacity than others, it offers increased damage and range.
  • FSS Combat Grip Rear Grip: Increases the stability and accuracy of the weapon.
  • TAQ-56 / 9 LVL: This stock offers increased stability and mobility.

The "2 SHOT" TAQ-M Setup
Now, onto the main event - the "2 SHOT" TAQ-M setup that has been causing chaos on Ashika Island. This setup was discovered by Lachmann-762 / 5 LVL and offers insane damage at close range. Here are the attachments:
  • Muzzle: Polarfire-S
  • Optic: SZ Recharge-DX
  • Underbarrel: FTAC Ripper 56
  • Magazine: 20 Round Mag
  • Rear Grip: FSS Combat Grip
  • Stock: TAQ-M / 23 LVL
  • Laser: Tac Laser
This setup offers unparalleled damage at close range and has been able to take down enemies in just two shots. The TAQ-M / 23 LVL stock is the key attachment, offering a boost in damage and range. The Tac Laser also helps with accuracy and stability, allowing for quick and precise shots.

Expert Opinions
Don't just take our word for it - here's what other players are saying about the "2 SHOT" TAQ-M setup:

"I've been using this setup for a few days now and it's insane. I can take down enemies in just two shots - it's like they don't stand a chance!" - Lachmann-762 / 6 LVL
"I never thought the TAQ-M could be so deadly, but this setup has completely changed the game for me. It's definitely worth trying out!" - BearPig

Conclusion
If you're looking for a new and exciting setup in Warzone 2, look no further than the TAQ-M. The "2 SHOT" setup on Ashika Island is a game-changer and has proven to be incredibly deadly. Give it a try and let us know what you think!

Best-TAQ-M-loadout.jpg

Latest blog entries

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back