News Terrorists invade Capitol building by Trump and MAGA supporters

Tek

Trophies
I just had to evacuate my office because of a pipe bomb reported outside. Supporters of the President are trying to force their way into the Capitol and I can hear what sounds like multiple gunshots. (1/2)

I don’t recognize our country today and the members of Congress who have supported this anarchy do not deserve to represent their fellow Americans. (2/2)

I’m sheltering in place in my office. The building next door has been evacuated. I can’t believe I have to write this.

I’m in Cannon and have been evacuated. But it doesn’t matter. In less than two hours I will cast my vote rejecting the coup attempt by @realDonaldTrump enablers and accepting the Electoral College votes of Arizona. And there is nothing @POTUS or @GOP traitors can do about it.

JUST IN - #Georgia and #Kansas capitol buildings have been stormed by protesters.

Well, this ended up being, for lack of a better word, a complete and utter shitshow. The fact that IEDs were found on the Capitol grounds means that they were seriously planning to blow the building up. To me, that's the scariest part of all of this.

The only people I feel sympathy for are the senators and the Capitol police/Secret Service. I will not shed a single tear for the woman - sorry, domestic terrorist, who died after being told not to break into a federal building (and doing so anyway).

As the saying goes, "fuck around and find out," and she fucked around and found out.

Most were just standing around outside and waving flags and chanting, only a few got into the building. Besides are we all forgetting that there was a worse protest that did so much damage to the country that costed insurance companies $2 billion in damages? It's like these senators only care about this kinda stuff if it affects them and when it does they just want it to go away instead of addressing and fixing it.

this whole series of events just reinforces my belief that the united states is run by cowards and brown nosers and makes me glad that I'm not patriot in the slightest.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back