Join us on April 17th at 12pm EST / 4pm GMT for our Terraonion FPGA Direct. In the Direct we talk about our current projects and new projects.
Introducing MODE (Multi Optical Disc Emulator) for SEGA Saturn & Dreamcast!
•Auto region patching (loads games from different regions without patching games)
• Auto detects the console it's plugged into. No jumpers to configure.
• SATA 2.5 HDD compatible with exfat (works with both hard drives and SSD drives)
• USB for USB thumbdrives and powered USB hard drives
100% compatible with all Saturn and Dreamcast games!
• Compatible with Redump and Tosec images (for both Dreamcast/Saturn)
• Compatible with CDI, GDI, CCD, MDF, bin/iso+cue images
• Plug and play, no soldering required!
• 2 User interfaces: Simple list view and Advanced Cover Art
• Supports multiple Disc games
• Zero seek times providing faster load times
• Supports Mpeg card, ActionReplay/PseudoSaturnKai, Saturn RAM cart compatible
• DC Digital, DreamPSU and PicoPSU compatible
• 32-bit MCU at 168MHz with 192KB RAM
• High performance FPGA for accurate data transfer speeds
• USB 2.0 High Speed PHY for high transfer speed from SATA & USB
• Full speed Memory card interface supporting up to 12MB/s
• SATA to USB 2.0 bridge for high speed SATA hard disk access
• Level translators to properly convert signal levels, and support Dreamcast VA0
• Saturn 20pin and 21pin interface with mainboard autodetection
• User IO connector for expansion, and support custom interface boards
• Reset generation and Region selection for Saturn